Chapter Eleven: Mocking

Chapter Eleven

            Once we get home I force myself to walk up to my room and fall down onto my bed tried. I pull out my phone and decide to reply to Evan’s text.

Me:  Same here and yeah sound good. :)

            I lay my phone down onto my night stand and change into a white, tight tank showing my belly button and short silk, blue shorts. My phone vibrates and I walk over to my bed and check my phone.

Evan: Hey, great! I was starting to get scared that you were going to ignore me. ;)

            I read it and smile.

Me: Never.

            I reply and lay my phone back onto the nightstand curling up into a ball and shutting my eyes.

            My eyes flutter open to the morning sun shining through me window. I slip out of bed and head down to the kitchen. When I reach the kitchen I find Damon perched on a bar stole in some lose black sweats and no shirt. His hair is still messy and he looks hot, I mean ok!

            “Enjoying the view?” his obnoxious voice asks and his back is still to me.

            “No,” I lie, walking toward the counter to get myself a pop-tart.

            “You know lying is bad for you right?” he asks causing me to roll my eyes.

            “You do realize that being an ass is bad for you, right?” I mock sitting across from him.

            “Touché,” he says with a smirks rising on his lips. I take a bit of my pop-tart glaring at him.

            “Hey, Rock star?” I say as an evil idea pops into my head.

            “Yes?” he says smiling.

            “Will you do a Michael Jackson move for me?” I ask batting my eyelashes and I bit the inside my lips to hold back my laughter as his face turns to a shock expression. His mouth falls slightly ajar and swallows hard.

            “Logan!” he curses under his breath. I smile suppressing a laugh. His face is priceless! So to make it all the more fun I have to say more.

            “Oh and can you dress up as Steven Tyler too?” I ask with a smirk.

            His face changes a darker shade red either from embarrassment or anger, either way his face is red.

            “You ever bring it up again or tell anyone I’ll make you regret it,” his voice says roughly.

            “Oh you wouldn’t hurt me, know would you?” I say giving him my cutest face ever, widening my eyes sticking my bottom lip out slightly and make my eyes watery.

            I watch as his adam apple bob down his throat as he swallows. His eyes flashes an emotion I don’t quiet recognize. “Never know,” he says shoving some food into his mouth.

            “I’m going go to my room,” I say standing up and grabbing my water bottle. I stop before exiting the room. “If you need me, don’t come find me,” I say with a smile and skip away to my room.

            I plop down onto my bed and check my phone. 1 New Text Message

Evan: Hey what are you doing tonight???

Hey you guys!!! So sorry it's late!!!!!!!  And Short!!!!!!!!!!

But at least i updated!!!!!!

I've been uber busy!!!!!!

So anyone have any ideas for what to happen next??!

Let me know please!!! Vote!! Comment!

Ok i got do this if i get 5 to 10 votes I'll update before next weekend and/or 4 to6 comments from different people!!!!

Good luck!!!!

 Love Ya'll!!

Vote comment!!! Please