Chapter Eight: Good Girl Secret #1

Chapter Eight

            My alarm blares the next morning. I roll over grabbing it and turning it off groaning. I stare up at the ceiling waiting for my eyes to adjust. Once they do I crawl out of bed shoving my feet into my fuzzy slippers. I head out my room and down the staircase to the large kitchen. Walking over to the fridge I pull out a bottle of water. I then search the cabinets for some breakfast, as I think about the nightmare I had last night. My nightmare was that Damon Mead is staying here! Ha ha funny right?

            I grab a pop tart that I find and sit down at the bar. I hear footsteps behind me and I look over my shoulder to see someone leaning into the fridge. The muscles were freaking sexy and they had a nice rear. Their brown hair is messing and he only had on some low riding sweat pants. Then the guy turns around with a bottle of water in hand and I groan. It wasn’t a night mare. And I just checked him out! FML. Damon looks at me with a cocky smile as he walks towards me at the bar. His eyes fall over me making me tense up.

            I look down at my tight red tank to come to my belly button and my tight, short black shorts that just covered my butt. What can I say this is my slipping clothes not that I’d let anyone see me in them. I groan and tuck some of my blonde hair behind my ear. 

            “Is that a tattoo?” he asks his eyes growing large. I glance down realizing my tank is revealing the bottom of my tattoo.

            “No!” I say pulling down at the hem of my top.

            “It is!” he says and does stupid little dance. “Little Miss good girl has a tattoo!” He sings and I groan outing my head in my hands.

            “Shut up, idiot,” I mumble into my hands.

            “Does your mom know? What is it? Were you drunk?” he asks question after freaking question. I wonder if he has a mute button.

            I turn looking at his and poke his nose. “What was that for?” he asks raising an eyebrow.

            “Just trying find you’re off button,” I say and he busts out laughing causing me to roll my eyes.

            “Not going happen so answer my questions,” he says and gives me that stupid cocky smile that makes me want to punch him.

            “Yes of course she know I’m I good girl! If I told you I have to kill you and no I have never been drunk,” I say and take a sip of my water.

            “You’ve never been drunk?” he asks and somehow that surprises him.

            “No,” I say flatly.

            “Oh boy!” he says almost sounding excited.

            “What?” I ask raising one my perfect eyebrows.

            “You’re first time is gonna be crazy,” he says and plops down into the chair beside me stealing a piece of my pop tart.

            “For one there is not going be a first time and two don’t every touch my food again,” I say as I get up from the bar and throw what I have left away before heading upstairs to my room.

            As I sit on my bed I grab my guitar lying beside it and begin to play and hum. I must have sat there playing for what seem like hours. Till I look up to see Damon in a pair of jeans and tight shirt, leaning up against my door way.

            I glare at him. Why is he here to bug me? “What?” I ask sitting the guitar aside.

            “Do you play?” he ask folding his arms over his muscularly chest.

            “No… I just sit here staring at it,” I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

            “Just asking,” he says rolling his amazing eyes.

            “What do you want, rock star?” I ask in a tried tone.

            “Will you come with me to a party tonight, some of my friends are throwing it?” he asks with a hopeful smile.

            Go to a party with Damon and his bad, horrible friends? Hell no! That’s not going happen. “No,” I say sternly.

            He smiles and my phone begins to ring. I walk over grabbing it from the nightstand. “Hello?” I say.

            “Caroline, tell Damon yes! I need you to go with him to keep him out of trouble,” my mom says through the phone and I shot Damon a glare. He must have known I’d say no so he called my mom! Grrr…

            “Yes, mom,” I say knowing never to argue to her.

            “Good, now I have to run. I love you dear!”

            “Ok, love you too mom,” I say and hang up my phone, while still staring at Damon who has a smirk on his lips.

            “I take it as your coming?” he asks with a wink.

            I glare at him and flip him the bird. I wish he’d go die in a hole! I really hate him!

            “We leave at 7 and will pick up some dinner on the way,” he says smiling and spins around walking off.

            Tonight is going to be the freaking death of me!!

Hey Everyone!!!

How you like?

Sorry it's short!

So I really need you guys to tell me what you would like to see happen at the party? Please!

Thanks!

Dont forget to vote!!!

Oh spread the word bout the book please? :)

Thanks vote, comment, PM whatever you want :)

Thanks for all the comments and votes so far!!!

Love ya'll