Chapter Thirty: Shopping with the Girls

Chapter Thirty

            “Have no fear, Aria is here!” Aria says as she flings my bedroom door open as I am flipping through my clothes for something to wear. She is in a black mini dress with a little silver on it and she has on silver heels and a black necklace and bracelets. Her blown hair is straight and laying over her shoulders. She walks over to my bed and sits down crossing her legs smiling.

            “So is Mr. Handsome coming shopping with us?” she asks raising an eyebrow. I look over my shoulder and smile at her. I haven’t told her yet.

            “No I want it to be a surprise for my boyfriend,” I say with a smile hoping she catches my wording.

            “You have a boyfriend. Who?” She asks in shock and I chuckle at the fact she missed it.

            “Damon,” I say casually as I pick out a gray v-neck jean skirt.

            She starts laughing. “It’s funny I thought you said Damon,” she says still laughing.

            “I did,” I say as I begin to change into the clothes in my hand.

            “OMGOSH!!” she screams jumping up wide eye at me. I just laugh as I button my skirt.

            “Yeah well Lexi is coming with though, to help,” I say with a smile as I walk to my dresser and put on my diamond necklace, earrings and bracelet.

            “My gosh, and ok,” she say sitting back down and I walk over sitting next to her as I slip on my black heels.

            Knock comes at the door, “Yes?” I call and I watch as it cracks open.

            “Hey guys,” Lexi says as she steps inside. Her blonde hair is straight and her white jeans and has on a white jacket that is button with a black jacket underneath along with a pair black heals.

            “Hey Lexi!” I say happily since my jealously of her is now gone.

            “Hey girly!” Aria say happily.

            “You girls ready go shopping?!” Lexi asks with a bright smile.

            “Yeah,” Aria and I say together as we stand up. I grab my purse and follow Lexi and Aria out the door. As I reach the bottom of the stairs I hear someone say my name and I turn see Damon strutting over to me smile.

            “Bye sweetie,” he says as he places his hands on my side. I wrap mine around his neck and I kiss him. An amazing kiss that makes my heart sore, I pull away and we rest our forehead together.

            “Bye, Rock star,” I say with a smirk and take a breath in enjoying the feel of being in his arm. I pull away and walk to the door were Lexi and Aria are waiting I wave over my shoulder at him and then follow them outside.

            “Limo or car?” Aria asks with a smile.

            “It’s a girl’s day out let’s limo today,” Lexi suggests with a smile.

            “I agree,” I say with a happy smile. We walk over to the black limo and get in.

            “Off we go!” Aria says as the limo pulls smoothly out of the driveway.

            “So how’d you two get together?” Aria asks. I smile and begin to tell them the story of our date last night.

            “Awe!” Aria say with starry eyes.