Chapter Fifteen: Secrets of a Badboy

Chapter Fifteen

            The beautiful lake has mountains behind it in the distance and flowers all different colors around it. A lonely huge oak tree sat beside it and Damon slips off his horse and takes the bridal off so the horse can graze. I slip off my horse and down the same. Then, slowly looking around in amazement I walk over to him.

            “Beautiful, isn’t it?” he asks and I nod. This is a completely different side to the drinking, smoking, bad boy Damon and I don’t know how I feel about it.

            He walks to his horse and grabs a picnic basket I hadn’t noticed before and a blanket. Then with a smile, that I never seem before, kind of a relaxed comfortable smile, he goes to the tree and spreads out the blanket and sits the basket on top. He then plops down on it and waits for me to join him. I look around and then walk over sitting on the red blanket next to him.

            “Rock star?” I ask and he looks up at me, meeting my eyes. “What’s with this? This just doesn’t seem like you,” I say confused and honestly I want answers!

            “You mean it doesn’t seem like the me, that America knows me as,” he stats not as a question. I don’t say a word and just stare at him confused. “This, Caroline, is the real me. I was born in Alabama, moved to Texas lived on a ranch with a very southern family and their beliefs. Started singing found a band and then your mom found us. The thing is no one listens to a rock band whose lead singer is a good boy. So I had to come off bad ass. Lies and fake stories or acting to the tabloids. I do drink but only with my friends and I never go out or drive drunk. Heck I hardly get drunk. I do smoke but, it a addiction I developed dealing with the stress of fame,” he say looking at me with honest eyes. “So there you have it Caroline! Here I am! Me! Damon Mead!” he says kind of angrily now.

            I swallow hard. “Sorry,” I mumble and he smiles this cute crocked smile while he shrugs his shoulders.

            “Its fine,” he says and opens the basket and pulls out sandwiches and water.

            I can’t fall for him! I like Evan not him! I grab a sandwich and smile at him as I munch on it. Then I feel something hit my face. I stare up at Damon with a dumbfounded look. Strawberry jelly drips off my face.

            “Did you just throw jelly on me?” I ask raising my eyebrows.

            “What? No!” he says and the bust out laughing. I glare at him.

            “Oh it on!” I say grabbing food and threw at him. Then he throws some on me and a food fight starts. I startle him and smear jelly all down his face and we burst out laughing as we sit up beside each other now and take in each other’s appearance.

            “My outfits ruined!” I complain and he smiles as he stands up and pulls his shirt off tossing it to the green grass.

            I stare in amazement at his rippling chest and amazing 6 pack. “Enjoy the view?” he asks and I ask.

            “No, not at all,” I say convincingly.

            He rolls his eyes and takes off his boots and undoes his pants allowing them to fall on the ground as he stands there in blue swim trunks. He smile and winks at me before walking over to the lake and jumping in.

            I am happy I have on my bathing suit so I strip down and walk over to the lake. His head pops out the water and he stares at me in shock.

            “What?” I snap.

            He pauses for a second and then says, “I like your tattoo.” Oh shit!

            He sees it! Holy shit! Shot me now! No one has ever really seen my tattoo before!!!!

            My tattoo holds so much meaning to me. It is a black and white tattoo of an electric guitar with roses wrapped around it and beside it, it says ‘Music Forever’ in pretty writing. I blush and dive in head first. I pop up in front of him and smile.

            “Music Forever?” he asks raising an eyebrow. I just smirk and splash him before swimming away quickly. “I am going to get you!” he calls as he swims after me.

Hey!

So sorry it's short!

So Damon expose the real him!!?

How do you like?

What ya want see next?

Like?

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Teaser: A song!!!

Love ya'll thanks for your support!