Chapter Thirteen: The Deal with the Rockstar

Chapter Thirteen

Caroline’s POV

            The date last night was good kind of normal though. Evan is cool and sweet. I still really like him. We snuck out wow the crowd of fans was around some famous person and we took a walk along the streets of LA until finally Evan had the limo meet us somewhere. It was beautiful; the street lamps light the dark sidewalk. It was like magic.

 Another thing that caught my eye was that when I got home Damon was not here, heck I even tried getting a hold of him but nothing. When I see him I’m ringing his neck!

            I stuff my feet into my slippers and pull my hair back into a messy ponytail. I walk slowly down the stair case and into the kitchen. I freeze because there stands my mom with her blonde hair in girls falling over her shoulders; she wore her usual make-up and has on a plan grey dress.

            “Mom?” I say looking around and slowly walking into the room. My mom is never home!

            “Morning sweetie,” she says with a smile and flips and egg.

            “What are you doing here?” I ask grabbing bottle water from the fridge and sitting at the bar.

            “I have today off, dear,” she says giving me a sweet smile.

            “Oh,” I say taking a drink of my cold water. I glance around the room to see if Damon has come in yet.

            “Caroline sweetie?” my mom says spinning around facing me.

            “Yes?” I ask looking up at her.

            “Have you seen Damon?” she asks with a worried look.

            “No, cannot say I have,” I say shrugging my shoulders.

            “Where is the damn…” my mom begins but is cut off by whistling. I glance up seeing a smiling Damon strut into the room in sweats and a t-shirt, his hair is wet and tussled. “Oh Damon there you are!” my mom says with a large smile.

            “Yeah here I am,” he says smirking at me as he grabs water from the fridge.

            My mom put the eggs on some plates and sits them in front of us.

            “Elena do you think I could take Caroline out on a date tomorrow?” he asks and I stop mid chew staring at them dumbfounded.

            “Damon that’s a fabulous idea!” my mom says with a huge smile on her face. I’m sure my stare is now a death glare.

            “Caroline will you go on a date with me tomorrow?” he asks and I glance at my mom who gives me that look like do it or else. I swallow hard and look back to Damon. One date won’t kill, will it?

            “Sure,” I say and my mom smile.

            “I have to run to the store be back soon!” mom says and she leaves.

            “Just so we are clear this is our first and last date!” I say glaring at him.

            “Ok can we make a deal on that?” he asks raising an eyebrow and I cannot help but to be curious.

            “Depends what is it?” I ask eyeing him.

            “If this is not the best date of your life I will leave you alone for the rest of my stay. But if it is great and you have fun then we go out again,” he says with a hopeful smile.

             This seems easy enough I should not lose because there is no way I would enjoy a date with him! “Deal!” I say with a cocky smile.

            “Great it starts at noon tomorrow!” he says with a huge smile and walks out the kitchen.

hey!

Happy V day ya'll!

How you like?

:)

hehe

teaser: The big date!!!!

Next upload: hopefully in the next two weeks!

I'm offering a early update if I get 5 votes and three comments!!! :)

Sorry i had to!! Love ya'll thanks for the support!!

vote

comment

share!

Also you want see anything or any ideas let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT BIT! Promise!