Chapter Nineteen: Food Fight

Chapter Nineteen

            I scoop of the white flour and fling it at his face. As it hits his face, it turns white. He turns and looks at me while he uses the back of his hand to whip off his eyes. Next thing I know a feel something slap my arm and I look down to see yellow yoke dripping off it. He hit me with another egg?

            And a war begins! I grab all ingredients I can find and throw them at him as he throws them back at me. I burst out into uncontrollable laughter and soon we both fall to the floor laughing and when we look at each other covered in floor, eggs, butter, and stuff causes us to only laugh harder.

            “You… look… hilarious…” I say between laughs, clenching my sides.

            “You… do… too…” he says between his laughter.

            We stare into each other’s eyes and for some reason I feel like I am actually happy for once.  “I did actually have a good time on our date,” I say with a smile and he leans in closer. Our lips are just inches apart and I can feel his minty breath.

            “What the hell happened in here!” my mother’s mad voice yells pulling me out of whatever stupid trance I was in.

            I fly backwards and look around at the horrible mess. Well now I’m in deep shit. What was I thinking almost kissing those poisonous, nasty lips?

              “Sorry, mom,” I say as I push myself off the ground.

            “You two will clean this room spotless,” my mom says sternly, as she folds her arms across her chest. She is of course wearing her skirt suit, as always.

            “Yes, ma’am,” we say together in unison. She gives us a sharp glare before walking out of the room.

            I walk over to the sink and pull out cleaning stuff. “This is your entire freaking fault,” I mumble throwing some cleaning supplies at him.

            He catches it with a smirk. “Of course it is,” he says rolling his eyes.

            “I hate you,” I say as I squirt some cleaner onto the counter and use the towel to wipe it away.

            “No you don’t. You loved the date, which means we should have another one,” he says with a smirk as he cleans the other counter.

            “Not happening! I rather die,” I say in fake disgust.

            “Whatever you say,” he says as he gets out a mop.

            We finish cleaning up the kitchen and Damon leans up against a counter bracing himself behind him. “The night after tomorrow I’m going have a Colin, Logan, and Lexi come over. If you want to you can invite some of your friends too,” he says with a smile and pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and walks out the front door.

            I stare behind him and then begin to walk heading to my room. What the heck has happen today??

Hey!!

So ??

Did you like?

What do you guys want to happen on Evan and Carolines date???

Any Ideas?

Vote !!!

Comment!!!