Chapter Thirty-Four: Breakfast

Chapter Thirty-Four

            Performing made all my senses go on over drive as if I am on top of the world and can be anyone I want to be. I feel so… so free. When I was one stage I felt as if nothing could tough me. My heart was beating so fast and I felt alive. That was the best night of my life and by the end of the show Fallen had won 3 more awards. Damon and I were on cloud 9.

            As we rode home from the after party I rested my head on Damon’s shoulder and check twitter on my phone. The trending topics were DamonMead, CarolineConrad, DamolineMerad, and others. I smile at how odd our celebrity couple name is. There were tweet talking about what a great voice I have, how Damon and I are adorable, and just really nice sweet things along with picture from the red carpet and award show and performance and after party.

            But, there were others, bad ones that kind of hurt my feelings and pissed me off. Like talking about me being ugly or Damon being out of my league, some even called me a slut and whore because I was “just with Evan”. I mean I try look past the comment tearing everything about me down but it still hurts and my just aches. Damon just kisses me on the head and said to ignore them.

            He is just excited because thanksgiving is close and we are going to his families, along with my mom. I’m excited to meet his sister and everyone.

            I flip the egg in the frying pan and then check and make sure the bacons not burning in the other pan while I pull open the over door to check the biscuits and the heat hits me in the face so I shut the door back quickly. Why am I cooking again? I ask myself. Oh yeah for a congrats on your win breakfast. I flip the finished eggs onto a plate and turn of the cook bacon. I decide to lean against the counter and wait for the biscuits; I flip on the small television and see E! News comes on.

            The big thing on it today is the award show last night and right now the reports are just talking about the dresses and stuff.

            “Hey, sweetie, what you doing?” Damon asks as he walk into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist pulling my tightly into his warm chest causing butterflies to take off in my stomach.

            “Cooking you a congrats breakfast,” I say as he kisses my neck and a smile spreads across my face as I lean back onto him.

            “You didn’t have to do that?” he says with his cute haft smile.

            I spin around in his arms and wrap my around his neck and play with the back of his messy brown hair. I gasp when I see him in a pair of black frame glasses and no shirt with black sweats. His chest and abs looks amazing and I need to force myself to look up and into his emerald eyes. I smile as he stares down at me through his glasses.

            “I know but, I wanted too. Since when do you wear glasses?” I ask raising one my eyebrows.

            “Since always I just wear contacts and this morning the contact were really bothering me so… ta da,” he says as he takes a hand of my waist and gestures to the black glasses then he puts his hand back on my waist. “Do I look dorky?” he asks with the cute putty dog face.

            I smile and my heart flutters. “Yes,” I say simply and he looks at me shocked and I laugh. “But I think it’s hot,” I say and I surprise myself.

            He laughs and I bring his head down and silence his chuckle with my lips. He licks my lip and I go to grant him access when the timer goes off so I push him off lightly. “I got get that,” I say and slip out his arms and walk to the stove slipping on the oven mitts and pulling out the tray of biscuits. I sit them on the on the oven top and use my foot to kick the oven door shut.

            “Hey look we are on TV!” Damon says laughing and sure enough they were talking about our performance and stuff.

            I nod and smile walking to the fridge and pull out some milk and a bottle of water. I sit the milk down and take a sip of my water. “There Damon get your breakfast,” I say as I walk over to the table and sit down.

            “What you’re not going serve me?” he asks sounding offended.

            “Ha ha no, you have two legs and hands, fix it yourself,” I say with a smile.

            “You are so mean to me!” he says and I give him a oh really look. He just chuckles as he starts fixing his plate. “I just kidding thank you,” he says and I laugh.

            “You’re welcome,” I say as I watch his body move and he looks hot! I cannot believe he’s mine! It just is so hard to believe he is mine!

            “Caroline?” my mom voice says breaking me out of my staring at him.

            “Yes, mom?” I say.

            “Come my office I need speak with you,” she says with a smile and she is in a black skirt with a white blouse.

            “Ok, there some breakfast if you want some,” I say as I stand up.

            “Ok dear, good morning Damon,” she says fixing herself a small plate as I wait in the door way. I wonder what she has to talk with me about. My stomach twists with nerves. What if it’s something bad?

Hey!!

So sorry it's been so long!!!

I have had horrible writers block!!!

This is boring i know but dont worry it will get all better soon hopefully and there is some drama coming up!!

Sorry again!!!

I hope yoiu all like!!

If you want more you need to VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Love you all!! Thanks for your support!!