Chapter Twenty-One: The Beginning of the Date

Chapter Twenty-One

            I sit my curling iron down on my sink and spare so hair spare in my hair to keep the curls in. Leaning in close to the mirror I add the last bit of makeup to my face and the grab my dress. I pull it on over my lace panties and black lace strapless bra. The dress it a strapless v cut with diamonds around the top of it, the bottom of the dark pink almost red dress came three or four inches above my knew and had like a rose cluster. I sit down on the toilet seat lid and slip on my red and diamond high heels. I stood in front my full length mirror and smiled. Damn I look hot! Pleased by how I look I walk out of my bathroom and into my bedroom grabbing a dark pink purse and putting my phone, money, credit cards, and I.D. in it. I grab my diamond necklace from my dresser and put it on. The door bell rings throughout the house and I grab my purse and put in my diamond ear rings as I leave my room and rush downstairs to the door.

            Thankfully I made it there before Damon it and I swung it open revealing Evan. His blonde hair is messy but hot, he wore a white t-shirt that clung to him tightly, with a black blazer over top, and dark blue jeans with shiny white shoes. Oh and his cocky, smile!

            “Hey,” he says smiling brighter and I can see his dimples.

            “Hey,” I say smiling back.

            “You look amazing!” He says as his eyes fall over me, head to toe.

            “Thank you! You look great too,” I say with a bright smile.

            “Shall we?” he asks outstretching his arm to me.

            “We shall,” I say as I loop my arm through his. So far so good! I think to myself as we leave the house and head to a long black starch limo. Another limo? Of course!

Damon’s POV

            I find a way to the roof so I lie back on the black shingles and stare at the black sky that is filled with shiny white stars. I sit up and pull out my cigarettes and lit one. I need something to release the stress and pain! Caroline is going out with the douche bag again! Why can’t she like me? Girls normally love me! But no not Caroline! I don’t know why I care about her so much.

            I press the cigarette to my lips and take another draw. Looking down I see a limo pull up and none other than the douche get out, strutting to the door like he owns the damn place. Gosh damnit! Just looking at him makes me want to punch him in his fucking face! He ruined my sister’s life! I hate him and wish people could see the real him! I swear if he ever hurt Caroline I will kill him!

            I hear talking below me pulling me out of my thoughts. I take another draw and look down to see Caroline with her arm looped through the douche bags arm and she looked happy! Damn she also looked good in that dress! Hell she looks beautiful in everything! I take another draw as I watch them drive away. I should’ve slashed his tires!

            I dig my phone out of my pocket, I scroll down to Bridget’s name. Well she could make a good distraction because she’s an easy lay. No! You’re not like that anymore! I continue scrolling till I find Colin and click on it calling him.

            “Hell-o!” a happy up beat voice says.

            “Hey, man,” I say as I take another draw.

            “What’s up man?” he asks worriedly.

            “Can I come over? I need a drink,” I say as I take another drag of my cigarette.

Caroline POV

            The limo stops and the door opens allowing Evan to slide out. He out stenches his hand for me and I take it stepping out into the side walk. I look up at the building it’s looks like a fancy restaurant. He leads me inside and into a huge palace like lobby. We walk over to an elevator and hit the highest floor number. I feel use begin to move upwards and Evan laid his arm around my shoulders. The door ding and opens and we walk down a hallway to a door that says roof entrance. He opens it and we walk up the stairs and out another onto the most amazing place ever!

Hey!!!

How you like???

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

Update is coming soon!!!!

Anything you want to see?