Chapter 1

Naomis P.O.V

I bit my bottom lip staring at the big schol in front of me. The wind whistling. I straightened my sweatshirt before walking in.

I was wearing a simple black sweatshirt with a big white cross in the front,I matched them with a pair of navy blue aztec leggings and my black sneaker wedges. I had thrown a grey beanie on my hair slightly curled.

I had bright grey/blue emerald sparking eyes. My hair was a light brown,I had a light olive tan. I was actually happy with my body. I weighed 115 and im 18 so I think it's alright. I do have a small thigh gap but it doesnt bother me that much.

I walked towards the office. I was glad that there wasn't much students in the school. I'd say about 450 in total although it was a large school. I walked inside the main office to find a lady,maybe in her early 30's..

"Hello!Are you Naomi?" She asked. "Thats me" I smiled. "Welcome,we already have you enrolled and everything. Here's your schedule your first class is 3 dors down!" She chirped. "Okay,thank you" I smiled and she nodded.

Math-235

Science-243

Earth Science-243

Art-303

Lunch-Cafeteria

History-111

English-114

Spanish-237

I walked 3 doors down and sighed before opening the door slowly walking in. "Hello?You must be Miss Velazquez" The teacher smiled. He seemed to be 26 or 27. He looked really young and yet..attractive

I cringed at my thought of my own teacher. He had brown hair in a quiff with green eyes. "Um..yeah" I awkwardly said feeling everyones eyes look at me. "Nice to meet you. Im Mr.Smith,take a seat anywhere you'd like" He nodded towards me and I nodded.

I walked towards the back and sat down next to a really pretty girl with brown hair in curls,blue bright eyes and sun kissed skin. She tapped my shoulder and handed me a piece of paper.

Hi! Im Demi!This class is really boring. Just a heads up

I smiled at the note quickly writing back.

I'm Naomi :)

I handed it back to her making sure Mr.Smith wasn't looking. She smiled when she read the note. She scribbled something down before handing it back to me.

Can I see your schedule?

I nodded handing it to her. She frowned as she looked over it. "We only have English,Math and this class together" She whispered. "You should sit with me and a couple other friends" She added and I smiled. "Sure" I said and she grinned.

"Mr.Horan,late as usual" Mr.Smith sighed making me snap my head towards the figure standing at the door.

~