Chapter 17

Naomi's P.O.V

"So you're sure?" he asked. I nodded. "I'm positive" I smiled. "Alright love, ill take the cure" he kissed my lips softly.

* * * *

"She's gonna stay human, I'm gonna join her" he explained to the boys. They nodded throwing the bottle to his chest. Niall furrowed his eyebrows. "We already took it, when you take it make sure your near something soft. You'll be out for a couple hours" Liam said. He nodded.

I looked down at the brownish liquid in the small bottle.

"Have fun" Harry called

.

.

.

"I love you babe" Niall kissed me softly.

"I love you Niall" I said as he chugged down the liquid

** next day **

I sat seated next to Niall waiting for him to wake. He laid peacefully on the bed.

Combing my fingers through his hair I smiled.

"Morning sleepy head" I giggled but immediately stopped as his eyes turned crystal clear red his fangs popping out.

I screamed as he harshly sunk hit teeth into my neck.

__________

MWUAHHAHA!

I think that's a good place to end the book. I don't really have time to update but I think that's a pretty damn good eding.

Okay not really that was shitty but w.e! Anyways thank you guise for sticking. with me through out the whole time I updated.