Chapter 19

"How come you didn't tell us!" Louis screamed in a playful voice. "We were, but in a better way" I chuckled wrapping my waist and below with a black fuzzy blanket. Laying my head on Nialls shoulder.

"Ugh I'm so jelly" Dani frowned. "Why? I'm not as cute as Nialler" Liam pouted. She grinned. "Of course your cuter. But the ring, it's so beautiful. Where'd you get it Ni?" Dani asked. "That's a secret" he placed his index finger to his lips. I smiled kissing his cheek lightly. He flushed.

Returning the kiss on my forehead. "So how come Hazza got to know first?" Zayn crossed his arms over my chest. "He's my best mate that takes me seriously. You guys could've seen the proposal but noo you had to go on a date with your girlfriends" Niall said.

"Dammit Louis did you really have to take me out yesterday!" El screamed hitting Louis chest. I laughed. Louis pouted fake crying into Liam's chest. "It's okay mate. Dani hit me to" Liam patted his chest. I giggled shaking my head.

Niall looked down at me smiling. He soon leaned down planting his lips on mine. I smiled. "I love you" He mumbled between our lips. Feeling a flash go off we pulled away.

El holding my camera directed towards us. She grinned. "You guys are adorable" she squealed. I smiled. "Do it again So she can take another picture" Dani said. The other boys groaning. "Oh shush" El waved them off.

I giggled as Niall leaned down against planting his lips once again on mine. Feeling the flash go off just as I was about to pull away Niall pulled me closer to him. "Niall" I mumbled as he swiped his tongue over my bottom lip. "You guys can stop now!" Louis yelled. Niall chuckled pulling away. Laying my head back on Nialls shoulder.

"Let's go order pizza"

* Couple Weeks Later *

"Niall" I whimpered as I walked out of the bathroom. "What is it princess? What's wrong?" his eyebrows furrowed in concern as he wiped my tears away.

"I-I'm pregnant" I cried. "What? How?" his eyes widened. "You know how Niall" I cried into his chest. "No I know. But last time we had sex was in the shower but that was almost 2 months ago and you never showed any- fuck!"he shouted hitting the wall next to us. I whimpered. "I'm so sorry Niall" I whimpered. "But we used protection. I-I don't understand" he whispered.

"Your pregnant" he repeated. I nodded. He grinned. "My baby's pregnant" he screamed running downstairs. "Niall! The boys are downstairs" I screamed. "What?" I heard Eleanor scream. Fuck she's here to.

"NAOMI!" Both El and Dani screamed running upstairs. I groaned. "Your pregnant?" Dani shrieked. I nodded. "When did you and Niall do the dirty dirty" I laughed as El made her voice sound Russian when she said 'dirty'

(Just take that in for a while)

"I need an appointment. Last time we did the 'dirty dirty'" I mocked Eleanor "was about 2 months ago" I frowned. "I'll call! Dani go search wedding dresses for pregnant people. Precisely 8 months pregnant since the weddings in 7 months"

El rushed off Downstairs. Dani to my room with her laptop. I chuckled taking a seat next to her. "What size are you exactly in dresses?" "A size 4 but search 5" I said. "Your a 4?! I'm a 6" she pouted.

* *

As I folded the laundry and put them away Niall walked into the room just as he was about to look at the laptop screen that contained the dress I was gonna wear I quickly shut it. "Please Don't look at that" I said. "Why not?" he frowned. "That's the dress I'll be wearing" I said softly. "Ohh" he smiled. "Ok don't worry. I wanna see you walking down the aisle when I first see the dress" he cupped my face softly.

Pressing a soft gentle kiss to my lips. His gaze fell down to my neck were the wound was still visible. I turned my head a bit so he couldn't see it. "I'm so sorry baby" he sighed. Looking back at him his eyes looked super glossy. "I can't believe I did that" he sat on the bed crying into his hands

"It's okay Ni" I rubbed his back. "No it's not. You always say that Naomi. It's not okay when I hurt you" he snapped. I swallowed.

"I'm sorry" I whispered leaving the room and heading downstairs. "I'm sorry babe" he sighed following me. He spun me around making me face his. He nudged my head to the side placing small gentle kisses over the small wound.

I was glad mostly all of it was cleared up. "I love you so much Naomi" he lightly pecked my lips.

"I love you Niall" I smiled as he rubbed my belly. He knelt down planting a gentle kiss to my belly.

_______________

Epilogue after this chapter (: