Chapter 5

I groaned as my alarm went off. Indicating it was time to go to school. I sat up rubbing my temples,I didn't get any sleep at all! Niall dropped me home around 3 a.m. I tried leaving but he wouldn't let me and practically locked me in the bathroom.

I stood up walking slowly to the bathroom,I turned the shower water on and quickly brushed my teeth. I stripped out of every article of clothing and stepped into the warm water. 

~*~*

I rummaged through my closet to see what I can wear,today's Friday,I usually dress up on Friday's. Since it was warm out today I grabbed a beige colored shirt with black polk-a-dots,it was button up and I paired it up with a pair of Navy Blue shorts.

The shirt collar was lace and the shorts were high waisted. I tucked the shirt in and grabbed my grey TOMS I slipped them on and walked over to my vanity. I brushed my black hair out and turned my curling wand on while I began to apply my make-up.

I applied my foundation,a black winged eyeliner,a coat of mascara,and a nude colored lipstick. After I finished I began curling my hair in loose curls.

--

"Im going now!" I shouted. "Bye hunny!" My mom shouted from the kitchen. "Bye!" I shouted back. I grabbed my car keys and walked outside to my car. I had a simple white range rover,I loved it! I roared the engine alive and sped off towards the school.

When I arrived I parked next to a black Range Rover,my breath caught in my throat as I saw who it was

.

.

Niall.

I quickly got out almost forgetting my phone. "Hey babe,what's the rush?" His husky voice whispered as he stood in front of me. I gasped my heart beat going faster. "H-how'd you get in front of me so fast?" I asked. "I didn''t,you just took to long" He smirked.

I swallowed hard as he just stared at me. "I better get going" I mumbled.