Chapter 3

Naomis P.O.V

I paced back and fourth in my room.Was I really gonna go on this 'date' with Niall? He'll be picking me up in 1 hr and 25 minutes. I bit my bottom lip sighing. He told me to dress casual so I grabbed my towel walking to my bathroom.

~*~*~*

I straightened my shirt out,I was wearing a bright blue/turqouise tanktop,with a ruffle bow in the top middle. I paired it with some tan skinny jeans and my turqouise sandals. 

I had my hair in a loose pony tail and was wearing pearl earrings.I slipped my phone into my back pocket checking that it was already 8:45,Niall would be here at 9,I'm still wondering why he's taking me out so late.

I walked downstairs grabbing a slice of pizza and a glass os Pepsi.

I ate peacefully. 

**

As soon as I finished brushing my teeth the doorbell rang. I swallowed hard walking to the door. "Be careful hun" My mom nodded towards me and I nodded. I opened the door to be greeted by a smirking Niall.

He was wearing a white v-neack with black jeans and a pair of white Nike's. "Hey" He smirked."Hi" I said softly. He grabbed my hand roughly making me gasp a lttle. He practically dragged me to the car. 

He walked to his side slipping in roaring the engine alive. "You look hot"He smirked speeding off. I cringed at the word 'hot',I'd prefer pretty or decent at least. "Thanks" I rolled my eyes. "Where are we going anyways?" I asked looking out the window.

"You'll see in a couple minutes"