Chapter 10

A month has passed by and Niall and I have grown closer. No we're not datin. Just really good friends. I'm in Spanish class right now. Today's outfit was simple. I'm just wearing a mint green knit sweater with some black skinny jeans and my mint green converse. My last class of the day! and there only about 3 minutes left of this class.

As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my pencil and binder and sped walked to my locker. I put everything inside and grabbed my phone and purse when arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped and looked behind me to see Niall. "God damn you scared me" I huffed. He laughed unwrapping his arms around my waist. He pecked my cheek a burning tingly sensation left on my cheek.

"Wanna go get some froyo?" he asked and I grinned nodding. I saw Niall dart his eyes to a group of jocks that were lookin at my bum.

"Lets just go Niall" I grabbed his hand. The boys whistled and Niall clenched his jaw walking towards them. "Niall lets go' I snapped.

He shrugged me off as he shoved one of the football players against the wall. "What're you gonna do pretty boy?" Justin snapped. I gasped when Niall's fist connected with his jaw.

"Niall!" I cried. He was unstoppable. Both his fists connecting to Justin's face. His face covered in blood as Nialls fists had small cuts in them.

Niall stood up throwing a hard kick to his face. My hand flew up to my mouth. Zedd ran up to me as he saw what happened. Tears threatened to spill my eyes.

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. Zedd pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest. "Naomi" Niall whispered. I flinched. "Mate,shes just shooken up. Give her some time" Zedd whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"What the hell happened?" I heard Kyle ask. I heard Zedd whisper what happened when of course Niall's other friends showed up.

By the time Zedd finished explaining to all 5 of them I had stopped crying. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I heard Principal Blu ask. When I looked again Niall fist was pounding into one of Justin's friends face.

I whimpered and jumped a little when Niall was shoved into a locker by the Hall Guard. I hid my face again into Zedd's chest. "Naomi Naomi! what happened are you okay?" I heard Demi ask. And I nodded. "How did this start?" I heard Ms.Blu ask. Her usual gray eyes now dark. Everyone's eyes on me.

"Can I speak to you in my office please?" she sighed at me. "C-Can Zedd come?" I asked and she nodded. Zedd wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked to her office.

"What happened out there?" she asked as we all took a seat. "Well Niall and I were just about to leave until Justin an his friends started eyeing my bum. Niall and I were about to just walk away but Justin whistled at me and that ticked Niall off" I spoke.

"Okay, I am going to have I suspend him" she said and I nodded. "I-I know" I responded. "You can take the rest of the day off. I know that shook you up a bit" she spoke. "Thank you" I sent her a small smile. .