Chapter 2

"Just take a seat" Mr.smith rolled his eyes. The so called 'Mr.Horan' came over sitting to my right. "Hey beautiful,I'm Niall" He smirked winking at me. "Naomi" I simply said eyeing all of his tattoos. 

He had....a lot. And I mean a lot! "New girl already checking me out I see" He smirked. I blushed quickly turning back to the front of the class. I felt his eyes burn into me but I tried my hardest to ignore it

~*~*~*~*

"So this is my number,feel free to call me whenever" Demi grinned handing me my phone with her contact in it.  "Alright,bye!" I smile. "Bye-" She froze looking behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows turning around. It was Niall,I only had Math,Art,and English with him. 

He was walking towards me with a smirk on his face. By his side was another boy full of tattoos. Brown curly hair,snake bites full of tattoos like Niall. "I-I have to go" Demi stuttered quickly walking away.

My breath hitched in my throat as Niall and the mysterious boy stood in front of me. "Hey babe" Curly smirked. I stayed quiet swallowing hard. "I'm Harry" He stuck his hand out. "N-Naomi" I stuttered noticing everyone was looking at us.

"Give me your address,ill be taking you out tonight" Niall said handing me his phone. "W-hat!?" I choked out. "Give him your address he's-" I cut Harry off. "I heard him!" I snapped.

I gasped as Harry shoved me against the hard wooden door. Whimpering as the betal door knob hit my lower back. "Don't talk to me like that" He barked. "Mate!Get off of her!" Niall yelled shoving Harry off of me.