Chapter 12

I gasped between our lips. I whimpered as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I gasped when he began leaving wet kisses on my neck whimpering as I felt his teeth lightly graze over the clammy skin.

I gasped louder feeling him sucking on the skin. My back arching our chest pressing together. "Niall" I panted as he pulled away smirking his finger tips lightly touching the bruise on my neck.

I flicked lightly at the sore skin. "Your so beautiful" he whispered cupping my face just as he planted his lips on mine again.

"So so beautiful" he breathed as we pulled away. He locked a piece of my hair behind my ear giving me a small smile.

I gasped when the door swung open my drunken dad stumbling in a bottle of beer in his hand. I quickly got off of Niall biting my bottom lip. "Who the hell..are you?" he slurred. "I'm Niall Mr.Velazquez" Niall tensed sticking his stand out.

My father mumbled a bunch of curse words ignoring Niall and looking back at me. That damn smug smirk on his face making me step back a little closer to Niall.

Niall placed his hand on the small of my back. "Sir I think it's best if you sit down" Niall muttered. "I think it's best if you shut the fuck up" he spat. I quickly ducked as my dad threw the glass beer bottle at me. Thank god I ducked. Niall quickly clenched his jaw shoving my dad back. "Don't dare lay a finger on her" Niall barked at my dad. "Don't fucking touch me" my 'dad' glared at Niall.

"Go upstairs pack all your things" Niall whispered in my ear. My eyes went wide and I shook my head. "Go" he snapped. Obeying I quickly ran upstairs grabbing 3 suitcases and a couple large purses and some boxes packing all my necessities.

Nialls P.O.V

I threw Naomi's dad on the ground and quickly ran upstairs locking Naomi's door quickly. I looked down at her. Tears streaming down her face as she packed her things. "Baby please don't cry" I whispered as I began helping her pack. She shook her head burying her head into her hands.

"I-I can't leave Niall. He'll find me" she cried. "No no baby, he won't" I whispered placing both her suitcases that were filled with her bathroom stuff, hair things, one of her suitcases filled with shoes which she only had about 7 pairs. Only 2 medium sized boxes were filled with clothes. She didn't have much.

I frowned looking at her. She had mascara smears. I looked out her window smirking. She had bushes there so her stuff won't break. Throwing the suitcases and boxes down she slipped her Converse on.

I quickly hung my feet down and jumped off.

Naomi's P.O.V

I whimpered hearing my dad kicking at the door. "Jump" Niall spoke from the drive way. "What? no ill fall" I screamed. "Babe, trust me jump" I nodded. Quickly jumping out as the door swung open. I closed my eyes preparing to fall on the ground but Niall caught me. "I love you" I breathed. "I love you" he repeated pecking me quickly setting me down. He grabbed both the boxes and a suitcase running to his car.

I grabbed the other suitcase chasing after hi throwing it into the backseat. As I sat into the passenger seat my father stumbled our of the house. I whimpered waiting for Niall to come in. I can't believe this. I'm finally leaving this hell hole I call home.

Niall quickly jumped In turning the car on lookin behind us to see my dad stumbling towards us. "Niall" I cried "I'm going I'm going" he muttered quickly speeding off. He intertwined our fingers together bringing my hand up to his mouth giving it a small peck.

My breath was still shaken and my heart beat was fast. "Niall" I squeaked. "Hm?" he hummed.

"I- Where am I gonna stay? I don't have any money" I whispered as we came to a red light. "With me of course" he smiled and I looked up at him. "What? no I-I couldn't"