Chapter 16

"Naomi?" he whispered. "How are you?" I smiled as he passed all my items. Niall cleared his throat next to me. "Hey Niall" Zedd rolled his eyes.

"And I'm good, how about you?" he asked. God I missed him, I haven't seen him in like 2 weeks.

"I'm alright I guess" he nodded.

.

.

As I handed him the money Niall placed all the bags in my cart. As I strolled away I heard Niall speak. "I can't believe you thought you had a chance with her" he snickered.

What? Zedd liked me? And how could Niall be so rude about it? I immediately was upset. Pissed off even. As I felt Niall begin walking towards me I walked even faster, running basically, towards the car throwing all the groceries in. I shut the passenger door pretty hard bringing my knees to my chest.

Digging my face into my knees. "What the hell's wrong with you?" he yelled as he slammed the door shut.

I immediately wiped the tear that fell down my face. I tried my best to ignore him as he sped down.

"I asked you a fucking question" he mumbled as he parked into the driveway. I rolled my eyes.

Walking out of the car I slammed the door as hard as I could. "What is up with you?" He screamed as we walked into the house. "What's wrong with me?" I paused scoffing. "Why the fuck did you have to be so rude to Zedd!" I screamed

"I wasnt trying to bed rude for fucks sake!" He yelled back. "Not trying to be rude? What you just dont like the fact that he liked me too? Maybe I should've gone with him instead of you!" I screamed as tears brimmed my eyes. I whimpered running off to our bedroom.

Stuffing my face into my pillow I heard Niall knock softly. "Baby please open" He spoke softly. "Why? So you can yell at me?" I sniffled. "Babe, please" I heard him whimper.

Was he crying?

Aww- Wait! No, I'm mad at him.

I heard him sigh, soon hearing keys. Fuck! I forgot he had a key to the room. Just as I was about to run into my closet Niall swung the door open. Quickly trying to close the door Niall swung the door open pinning me against the wall.

I looked down to my feet letting out a sob. "Dont cry baby" he pulled me into a hug stroking my hair.

"I dont want to fight with you Niall" I cried into his chest. "I know babe, I hate fighting with you. Im sorry okay, so sorry" he rubbed my back gently. I nodded.

* * *

Niall's P.O.V

I set her down on my lap bringing her closer to my chest. Laying her head on my chest. She looked up at me. I lightly kissed her lips.

"I love you" I whispered. She smiled. Her cheeks turning pink. "I love you Ni" she smiled.

I set my chin atop of her head rubbing her knuckles with my thumb.

.

.

.

Naomi's P.O.V

Plopping down between Niall's legs I opened up the pint of ice cream.

Handing Niall a spoon we immediately dug into the ice cream. Shoving a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

I groaned feeling a stomach cramp. "Got your period?" he asked. I nodded. His hand went under my shirt going down to the pit of my stomach lightly rubbing.

Grabbing my ringing phone El's contact ID appeared.

"Hey El" I handed Niall the pint of ice cream. "Hey girlie can the boys, Dani and I come over?" she asked. "Yeah sure" I smiled. "Okay great! open the door" what? Standing up I swung it open.

Hanging up the phone I laughed. "What if I would've said no?" I chuckled. "We would've broken in" Louis smirked. Playfully rolling my eyes I let them in.

Louis and El both sat on the recliner while Dani and the other boys sat on the Couch. Niall and I on the love seat

"We didn't disturb you two having sex right?" Zayn asked. "What? No, we were eating ice cream" I defended. "That's what they all say" Harry smirked.

"Not your mum" Louis sassed

"In a more important note, we know who has the cure" Liam spoke. My eyes immediately snapped to him. "Who?" Niall sat up. "Luke" Louis rubbed El's back.

"Who's Luke?" I asked softly. "Luke, Luke Hemmings. He thinks he can over power everyone just because his family was the first generation to become a vampire" Zayn explained. I nodded.

"Michael's trying to help us get it. We want you to have it Niall" Harry smiled. "What?" Niall sat up immediately.

"We see how you look at Naomi, Niall. It's best if you have it. She won't be in danger" Louis gave Niall a weak smile.

"W-hat about you guys? Liam? you have Dani? Louis you have El" Niall swallowed hard.

"We already have one cure stored in my room. Louis has to take the cure from Calum" Liam said.

"And I have to take mine from Luke" Niall frowned. They nodded. Niall looked at me for a second, then back at the boys.

"I- I'm not taking the cure" he spoke softly. "What?" they all asked.

"Naomi and I talked about it. She wants to be one. One of us. I wanna be with her for as long as I'm alive. I don't any to be human. If she wants to be one of us. Yeah, it'll kill me to hurt her by biting her but then we can be together. Forever"

I looked down to my fingers. I really don't want to look up at them.

"Are you sure you don't want to be human?" Liam asked. Niall looked down at me. Then back at Liam. He nodded.

"And Naomi. Are you positive you want to be a vampire. It hurts love, you can be in danger any way you turn" Harry frowned. I slowly nodded.

"Just think about it, Niall explain everything to her before you do something she might regret" Louis muttered and they all walked out. Dani an El giving me a small smile.

I looked up at Niall who was looking down at his hands. He sighed placing his head in his hands.

"I can't babe. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you getting hurt" he whimpered his eyes tearing up a bit.

"I- I understand Ni" I whispered. "Don't be upset alright. I just. I wouldn't stand myself if anybody were to hurt you" he frowned. I nodded.

"Can you at least tell me about Vampires. Maybe it'll change my mind"

He nodded.