Chapter 15

(A/N this chapter does get dirty towards the end! Just a warning! Don't say I didn't warn you guys)

"This is beautiful" I breathed as I looked around. It was huge. "This house has been around from the 1920's" the realtor guy spoke. Both my eyebrows went up in surprise. "But it's in such good shape".

"Yes! Well the family that owned it was part of the Bush family, before the around 1975 The Washington family" he spoke my eyes widened.

"You like it?" Niall asked as we walked to the large main bedroom. This one is the 3 bedroom house. I shook my head. He frowned. "I love it" I grinned wrapping my arms around his neck.

He grinned pecking my lips. "It's really beautiful" I breathed as we walked down a Hallway that led directly into the kitchen. I squealed as soon as we walked in. Niall laughed. It had one of those stoves with the giant light on top. Along with a dish wash and dry.

"There's also a laundry room" Niall spoke. Intertwining our hands he dragged me to a room. There was a drying machine and a washing machine stacked on top of each other.

"And a lounge" he smirked. "How many rooms?" I asked he chuckled. As soon as we walked in there's were all sorts of neon colored bean bag chairs with a large t.v bigger than the one Niall has back in his room.

The realtor walked in. "This room came with furniture. This stuff is all new as you can see everyone is in its bag. Well the t.v is in its box" he spoke we nodded. "So you really like it?" Niall asked me I nodded. "Can we have a minute to discuss" I spoke. He nodded leaving Niall and I alone.

"Okay bills, ill do groceries and electricity you can do gas and". He cut me off. "woah woah I'm gonna be paying for everything" he corrected. "No! I wanna help" I pouted. "Please Nii" I stuck my bottom lip out. "Naomi" he warned. I gave him wide eyes. "Oh my god" he groaned. "Your so fucking lucky that was cute, you can do groceries" he groaned. I shrieked hugging him. "I love you" I grinned. "I love you more" he smiled.

We walked to the hallway smiling "we'll take it"

**

(Next Day)

"Stop" I giggled as Niall tickled my sides. "Niall!" I screamed he laughed stopping. I began to catch my breath. "Lets go to the new house and see If they're done" Niall spoke I nodded. It was almost 8 pm and I was dressed in some flannel blue shorts and a Black v-neck.

We had the boys move in the stuff. "Wait let me order pizza" he spoke I chuckled. "Hi yes, can I get 3 medium sized pizzas. 1 of them with pepperoni and ham. Then the other 2 with sausage and ham" he spoke. "Delivery" he answered. "Erm.." he trailed. "49 Maplewood" I mouthed "49 Maplewood" Niall spoke. "Okay, bye" he hung up.

"Why did you have the pizza sent to the new house?" I asked as we walked outside. I shivered. It was pretty cold out here for California. "So by the time we get there the pizza would have already arrived" he spoke. I laughed shaking my head.

Yesterday after signing all the papers we went shopping.

(A/N Once again I'm going to list everything they got)

Huckfins Warehouse

A black 3 seater leather couch.

A black leather love seat

Nialls Old house (The one where Liam and Louis live in)

Nialls bed.

His drawers

Our clothes

My vanity

Walmart

A new Keurig