29

Sometime Later

Meek POV

"mmmmm meek why you making my nipples hard" Nicki moaned as I was in between her legs giving each nipple sloppy tongue kisses swirling my tongue around the left one. I wore her the fuck out and I just came up from giving her head. "you so nasty daddy" she moans as I smiled sitting up looking her in the eyes. Leaning down I pecked her lips only for her to make it nasty.

Pulling my bottom lip with her teeth she flicked her tongue against mines before sucking my bottom lip tonguing me down. Pulling away she held on to my bottom lip again giggling as I kissed her one last time turning over on my side of the bed. "And I'm nasty" I say as she giggled laying on my chest. "You are daddy" she says rubbing down under the covers squeezing my dick as I popped her.

"Chill girl I already fucked you up tonight keep playing yo ass gone be paralyzed" I say as she smacked her teeth. "Whatever" she says as I kissed the side of her head before getting up going in the bathroom to shower. Once I was finished I came out seeing she was up naked changing the sheets limping as I smirked licking my lips. "Shut up Rihmeek this isn't funny" she says throwing a pillow at me as I laughed and caught it.

"Mommy my stomach hurts" we heard Camryn say from the other side of our door. "Go see about her meek while I wash this sex scent off of me." Nicki says walking to the bathroom as I just looked at her. "Really you gotta say it like that" I ask as she fanned me off. "Boy gone and give my baby some pain medicine the doctors prescribed." She says walking in the bathroom closing the door as I shook my head opening our door letting Camryn in.

Picking her up I took her downstairs into the kitchen placing her on the countertop. "I'm hungry too daddy" she says rubbing her stomach as I gave her some pain medicine. "Well baby girl it's only been 2 in a half days since you've had surgery so I'm not sure if you can have anything to eat" I say looking at the papers they gave us on treating her and the things she can eat. It said after three days ice cream, apple sauce, custard, or chicken broth can be given.

Considering it was going on 3:00am I went on ahead and looked for some apple sauce. "Daddy I don't want apple sauce, I want some ice cream" she says as I looked around the corner making sure Nicki wasn't coming. Well since it's a new day and officially makes it three days since she's had surgery I'll give it a shot. "Okay baby girl but only one scoop for now" I say as she smiled nodding her head smiling.

Taking one of Aryn's old baby bowls down I got out the ice cream scooping out one scoop placing it in the bowl as she smiled

Taking one of Aryn's old baby bowls down I got out the ice cream scooping out one scoop placing it in the bowl as she smiled. Handing her a spoon she said thank you before she devoured the shit out of the bowl. "Dang Camryn slow down" I say watching her as she giggled. "I'm really hungry daddy" she says as I smiled because that only meant she's feeling a lot better because before she didn't have an appetite at all.

When she was done I cleaned everything back up before going back upstairs with her to her room. "Can you pass me my iPad daddy I'm not sleepy" she says as I passed it to her. "Alright I'm going to bed now so if you need anything come get us okay" I say as she nodded. Pulling her door up I went back to our room seeing Nicki on the bed in my tshirt and a towel wrapped around her head sleep laid across the bed. Popping her ass she smacked her teeth getting up.

"Well it ain't my fault I want to get in bed and my thick as fuck wife want to have her ass all out in the way" I say as she flipped me bird removing the towel from her head. "Whatever Rihmeek" she says getting in bed as I chuckled."you always make your way over on my side of the bed." I say as she laid her head on my chest. "I want you to play with my hair while I fall asleep and you love cuddling me so hush. That's why I'm always on your side of the bed." She says as I smiled leaning down kissing her head.

"You, Camryn, Aryn, and Jaylen hair be spelling good as fuck when y'all wash it" I say as she hugged my waist. "Did you give Cam her medicine babe" she says softly as I combed through her curly hair. "Yes I did. Look I need to bring something to your attention though real quick" I say as she sighed. "What now Rihmeek" she says sleepily placing soft kisses on my chest.

"Next week I got a bike show in Miami and I'm taking Jaylen with me. This was set and done before Camryn even got sick so I can't cancel everything." I say as she sat up. "What you say" she says now wide awake as I went to repeat myself but she cut me off. "No nigga I heard you clearly I just want to make sure Camryn having surgery is what you're more focused on right now. You know it takes 4 to 6 weeks for her to fully recover right?" She says as I sighed.

"Yeah but.." I say again as she held her hand up. "That's all I want to know. And as far as Jaylen going down there, absolutely not" she says laying on her side. "But I..." I say again only for her to out talk me. "I'm done with this conversation Rihmeek" she says pulling the covers over her as I sighed getting ready to say something. "GOODNIGHT" she says as I shook my head turning on my side thinking of ways to cancel our show but what she needs to understand money will be lost and wasted. Either way it goes we will be discussing this later on in the morning.

Thanks for reading!!!!!

-Morgan😘