15 [M]

Warning: SMUT and bloody English ahead. Sorry for any errors.

The both of them walked near Wonwoo's hideout. They hurriedly got inside like they're rushing for something very important.

Once they're inside, Wonwoo pushed Mingyu to the door. Pinning him and hungrily kissed him.

Mingyu, on the other hand, tugged the older's hair and pulled him even closer.

(Hapit si bes)

They're kissing sloppily that makes their saliva drip on their chin.

They continued making out when Mingyu thought of something naughty.

He bit Woo's lips that made him moan.

Then, Gyu took the chance to enter his tongue inside the latter's mouth.

His tongue expertly swirled it inside tasting every bit of the elder's cavern.

He is about to suck Woo's tongue when the elder abused his erected nipples making him moan loudly.

"Aaahh~ m-mine.." he moans as the elder pinches his buds making it erected even more.

"You like that?" Woo asked while smirking. Gyu also smirked.

"No."

Suddenly, Woo stopped.

"What?!"

Instead of answering, Mingyu pushed him on the floor and hovered over him.

He ripped the elder's uniform making its buttons fly, revealing his abs.

"You look delicious." he complimented then attacked the elder's neck with his lips.

He sucked and licked it leaving pinkish patches that will turn red soon.

"Aaaaahh~ babe. You're so good." Woo moaned and arched his back when the younger bit his pink bud and casually sucked it.

He smirked then started palming the elder's erection that made him moan loudly.

"Babe. You're so hard." the younger smirked while palming Woo in a painfully slow movement.

"Suck it babe. Suck me just like what you did in the fitting room before" said Woo in a husky and sexy tone.

"Wait. You mean that dream wasn't just a dream?" Mingyu shockingly asked.

Wonwoo got up and started unbuttoning the younger's polo shirt.

"Yes babe. That's real" he answered with a chuckle.

Mingyu's still in shock that he didn't even notice that he is already half-naked.

Wonwoo smirked and looked at his body with his eyes full of lust. He then traced the younger's chest teasingly using his pointing fingers.

"Stop that." Mingyu snapped.

"But why?" the elder asked while continuing his business.

"You're making me have a very painful hard-on" the younger answered that made Wonwoo look at his crotch.

"Let me take care of that." he said and took the pants off of Mingyu.

Gyu felt embarassed that he covered his 10 inch glory with his hands.

Wonwoo stared at him confused and takes the younger's hand into his.

"Your rod is inviting me to suck him. Would you mind?" he seductively asked. Mingyu said no.

Woo smiled and held his lover's glory and took in his mouth tasting and licking him with his feiry tongue.

"Mmmm.. Aaaah~" the younger moaned loudly and started thrusting into his lover's cavern that made the elder gag.

However, the elder continued to bob his head up and down in an animalistic speed.

"I-I'm close" Mingyu moaned as he threw his head back because of too much pleasure.

Wonwoo also moaned upon hearing those from the younger that sent vibrations to the latter's rod and that made him shot his load into his warm mouth.

The younger pulled out from the elder's mouth, panting.

"Swallow it babe and I'll send you to heaven later."

Wonwoo gladly swallowed all of Mingyu's hot and sticky cum.

Hmmm.. Delicious just like Mine..

Mingyu watched him lusting over the scene. He pulled the older into a kiss tasting his own and started palming him though his jeans.

"Mmmm.. D-daddy just do me already~" the older pleaded.

Gyu smirked and pulled the pants off the older.

"I missed your rod babe" he said planting kitten licks on Woo's 9.5 inch glory.

"Uughh babe" the latter moaned.

The younger is still kissing Woo's rod while straddling his thighs.

"Babe. Open up" he commanded making the latter spread his legs very wide.

"Aaaah! B-babe!" the older screamed when he felt the younger's tongue inside his hole. Swirling it around and sucking it time to time.

Woo arched his back, shut his eyes really tight as overwhelming pleasure took himinto heaven.

He was about to cum when Mingyu stopped.

"Not so soon babe" the younger smirked and poked Woo's hole with his rod.

"Are you ready?" he asked that was answered by a sexy moan.

The younger pushed his rod inside making Woo scream in pain.

Woo is a virgin for Pete's sake an it hurts like hell.

"Babe. I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop?" Gyu asked while planting kisses all over the older's face.

"Go on." he answered with a smil and hug Gyu by the neck.

The younger pushes himself again and started to move in animal speed that makes Wonwoo scream. Loudly.

Gyu continued moaning and thrusting into Woo's hole finding an angle to hit his jackpot and when he did,

"Babe! Ugh.. There! Yes babe!" Wonwoo lost his mind.

The room is full of moans and skin-slapping sounds.

"Babe I'm gonna cu--" Wonwoo didn't finished what he was saying when he realized that he already came. Staining both of their stomachs.

Gyu kissed his forehead and after three more thrust, he came.

(Tatlo para, Gibeun! Gibeun! Gibeun! Woah! Nice!)

Mingyu pulled out and carry the older to the bed. He then get a tissue to clean themselves and cuddled the older afterwards.

"I love you babe" the both of them said and drifted to sleep.

-------
Disappointment. That's what you probably feel rn.

P.S. Ang corny ko daw. Minura pa ako. Ha ha.