Chapter 8 Keefe POV

Elwin takes his time, checking all of my cells, and then handing me Elixars. At the end he rubs a muscle cream on my arms and legs. I don't go to any of my other sessions because I'm drifting in and out of sleep. The blossom makes you sleepy as it cures whatever is wrong with you.

~~~

I open my eyes from the dreamless sleep, "Sophie?" I ask groggily.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Better," I yawn.

"You want to come to Everglen?" She asks.

"Sure," I'm still half asleep to realize what I had just agreed to.

~~~
It's just me, Sophie, Biana, and Fitz.

Biana and Sophie go upstairs to talk, which seems to be for hours.

"How did it go with Sophie?" I ask.

"Um, I don't really know. I-I kept on telling her how awesome and pretty she was, but she didn't seem fazed. It was almost like she knew what I was doing, but didn't want me to know she knew," Fitz trailed off.

"Okay, so you think she knows you like her, but she doesn't want to tell you that she knows?" I ask, his explanation seemed iffy.

"Pretty much! Anyway, how are you feeling?"Fitz asks.

"Well, assuming I hold down all the mallowmelt I ate recently, I'm pretty good!" I smile triumphantly.

"How much did you eat?" Fitz asks incredulously.

"Um, 10 or 12 slices?" I smirk.

"Keefe, how can you eat so much!" 

"I have my ways!" I smirk mischievously.

We end up talking about a lot of stuff, mostly Bramble.

Soon we here giggling.

I turn around and see Foster walking down the stairs in a blue dress. It looked awfully familiar. I knew that color, I saw it everyday. Crap! 

A/N: You'll have to wait till next chapter. What blue is he talking about? Guess away in the comments below!! ;) Thanks for reading!

~Tapqueen101