Chapter 9

This is a new well revised and rewritten chapter, hope you all enjoys. The plot to this book is totally different from what it was previously.

MASON

The revelation was not how I had wanted it to come out, but I do not regret a single word which had left my mouth. The feeling of Stephanie no longer being mine, felt overwhelming. Calling her mine just felt right, having her to myself was all I wanted even if I was stupid enough to let her walk out of my life once.

My head jerked towards the door to the bedroom she was currently staying in, it was where we had previously slept together. After she left I could not bring myself to sleep here, alone. Without her wrapped around me, cuddled up and her soft snores.

I watched her march in, anger was clear in her eyes.

"Before you yell, Stephanie please. I love you, I made a mistake and I will not deny my foolishness. I thought you were the problem but it was me, always has been me." I whispered, she glared at me with her tear filled eyes.
"I want a divorce." This felt like the roles had reversed, it felt like just yesterday when I had thrown the white envelope on her face demanding a divorce and now here she stood repeating the words I had once said to her.

The feel of pain, and hurt filled inside of me. I wondered if this was how she had felt when I had spat those words out to her.

"Never." I said sternly, she looked around before her eyes landed on the gun which laid on the dressing table. Before I could comprehend  what was running through her mind, she rushed and grabbed.

It happened in a span of a second, my eyes watched as Stephanie stood there pointing a gun at me; her shaking hands showed me how much I had hurt her.

"Steph put the gun down baby" I whispered calmly, as she closed her eyes and then reopened them, I tried to take a step closer to her.

"Don't move or I'll pull the trigger Mason" She Warned.
"You think kidnapping me and not submitting the divorce paper will magically make me fall in love with you, your wrong." She continued, a single tear rolled down her cheeks. This is what I had caused, this was all my fault.

As I continued to look at her I wondered if she could actually pull the trigger and kill the person she loves...Or Loved.

"Pull the trigger, Steph. That is your only way out, I love you. I know I let you go, but I want another chance to prove my love anything I want to be here in yours and Matt's life." I said, I looked into her eyes to show all the emotions inside of me. The regret, the guilt, the pain and the truth.

But as I looked into her eyes I saw her emotions, She looked at me as the man that kidnapped her and Matt.
I remember the time I told her I loved her. And the time I told her she was my worst mistake. I remember the time we talked about a having a family of our own. And the time where I threw a divorce paper at her face all because I want to have what my friends had;freedom.

And now she didn't want me. But I wanted her and our son.

I wanted to become a better father and husband.

A sob escaped her parted lips as she dropped the gun to the ground before dropping to her knees, I rushed towards her kneeling down as I cupped her face.
"I'm not a murder, I can not kill you. Not the father of Matt, but that's all you are too me." It stung knowing how much she hated me but I also knew I deserve every hatred she gave me.

"I know your not a murder. Your an angel that has fallen into the arms of an devil. If I ever die, I would want it to be you who would kill me. I would die smiling like a happy man." Every word I had said held truth, there was no one is this world that could ever change this feeling. Stephanie did not know how much I loved her, and I do not blame her.

"Angels and devils can never be united." She whispered, I shook my head a low painful chuckle escaped me.
"Not in this world, in my world we are already united. I made a mistake, I let go in of the women who cared for me, would waited for my arrival and worry when I came home late. I thought you were being controlling but now I know it was to show your love  and care towards me." I whispered another sob escaped her lips, she shook her head no pushing me away.

"The chapter we had between us  is over." She said clearly, wiping her tears away she stood up straight and her eyes looked into my eyes.
"Your wrong there, baby. The book has not even reached its climax yet." I whispered, I could tell she knew I was not going to give up easily. I was determined. I wanted her back, and I would go hell and back before I let her go again.

"You should leave." She demanded, I stood still for a while before listening to her and walking out. I walked into the study room, slamming the door shut and running my fingers into my hair.
"I was wondering when you would come here, I believe the tea has become cold." Snapping my head towards the desk I watched Levon sitting on the table her out fit had changed and became more revealing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly, I remembered telling her and the Anderson's that she should not cross path with me and here she was sitting before me.
"I just want to catch up with you, we were friends before you married Stephanie of course." She said getting off the table and approaching me, she placed her palms on my shoulder before her fingers began to run up and down from my shoulder to my neck.

Grabbing her palms I pushed her away, a look of anger was all it took for her to remain silence.
"Get your shit together Levon. I love your sister, only her." I yelled angrily, I wanted to be loud as I could hoping it would sink into her brain less head.
"Well you fell in love with the wrong sister, I swear Mason if you let me I'll prove you that I am the right wife for you." I felt disgust towards her, there was once a time I thought of her as a good friend but now as I looked at her I could not believe she would try to steal her sisters husband.