1

It was just a normal day in the village of konoha. The birds flying around in the sunny blue sky, not realising that a little girl around the age of 6 was looking up at the sky, in envy. The grey haired little girl was sitting at the top of a 13 foot tree, looking up at the sky. 'Why cant I fly away, away from the pain of knowing that anyday me or my father could die.. please take me with you and allow me to explore the world from a different view.' The grey haired little girl thinks in her head as her small hand reaches towards the sky.

She was a smart for her age, she was one of the youngest ninjas in history that has completed more then 50 missions when she was only 4 years old.she now is 6 years old and has 649 missions under her belt and 336 of them were solo. She would do solo missions when she was 4 but her father wouldnt allow it,her first solo mission was when she turned 5. She was a secret. No one knew about her apart from lord hokage. Speaking of which, "link, lord hokage wants you in his office." She look down to see an older male verson of her holding his book. It was her father, kakashi hatake . The girl look down at her chocker, it had a bell on it then she then tap it 2 times showing him that she understood the message. You see,link semi mute. She wont speak unless it is truely needed.

Links pov

Jumping out of the tree, I land on the roof of a house that was close, making sure not to make a sound. My black shorts shorts and grey long sleeved top lift up alittle to only revealed my belly button. I had short gray hair and i always wear a mask because lord hokage gave me it and ive sewn my lips together. Leaping from roof to roof, reaching nearer to the hokage tower. When i Finally arrive at the hokage tower i see an open window and go through it, because who needs doors. "Good to see you, link. Where is my hug after all i deserve one. Im your grandpa." The 3rd hokage says and i look at him then slowly walking closer to them, rapping my arms around him as he does the same to me.

"So how are you." Hokage asks me. "Fine thank you lord hokage" i reply with sign language.he pouts like a child who got refused candy. He keeps pouting and i sigh then sign "grandpa" he smiles and i shake my head. He beckons be towards him so, following orders i do what he wants then he picks me up and places me on his lap. "You're endeavor has finally became reality" I nod at the hokage and smile little under my mask. He pulls down my mask off of my face and i sigh. He was looking at my sewn lips and i undo the thread so i look like a normal girl. Smiling at him he does it back and kisses my cheek. I kiss his cheek and sew my lips back up and lifted my mask up. Standing up i turn around and bow at the hokage.

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy my new story