16

Time skip...

Sakura Haruno pov

I watch as she leaves and places a barrier over me and Sasuke. Noting caring she walks over to naruto and places a barrier over them too. Suddenly she faints. I'm the only one responding... "I NEED HELP!" no one answers. I look at Sasuke and then I remember, I can heal...! I start performing the healing Jitsu, looking over at naruto and Sasuke's little sister. are they ok? are we safe? I don't know any of the answers!

Link pov

It's been an hour and Naruto as 60% of his chakra back, I'm on 90%. Looking up at mommy he watches me as I struggle to keep naruto alive. "Stupid sakura!" I keep muttering as I pour my chakra into naruto. "if Sasuke is all she cares about, then she should be on the team, naruto could have died!" Mommy wraps me up in his tails and places his head on mine. trying to calm me down "Negativity isn't going to help him princess." sighing, I knew he was right... "Come back home naruto, your family is waiting for you" I whisper and mommy sighs. I knew he hated naruto but is trying to be nice to him.

Naruto is at 87% and I'm at 89%... "Come on naruto!" I see his hand twitching and I smile. "Naruto!" His eyes open and he sees me. Shooting up to hug me, not even noticing mommy hugging me as well. he finally notices Kyuubi and let's go. "Why are we here?" I answer telling him that "You got knocked out, that snake did it and no one noticed because Sasuke was fighting and sakura was looking out for Sasuke." he goes wide eyed and says "Where are they!" I smile at his care for his teammates and reply saying "In a barrier, safe. Sasuke got knocked out and sakura was calling for you to help but you were out. I told her to look after him and i came to help you."

He nods and says "Lets go back" I nod and we leave Kyuubi. Once back Sakura notices us and calls me to help Sasuke. I hold naruto's hand and we walk through the barrier. I place a wet cloth over his head and place my hand over his mark. A green light appears and both mine and his marks start glowing brightly. Suddenly, A shot of pain goes through me and Naruto goes down. I block our signal and he feels better. "Naruto you ok!" He nods and says "A shot of pain went through me because i feel what she is feeling. She blocked the signal." Sasuke's eyes open and he looks at me "Thanks." I look at him and say "You're welcome." I help them up and let the barrier go down... "Lets pass this!"