4

Tenten pov

I walk over to guy and neji walks over to guy sensei and we carry them on our back. Looking over at neji as he stares at the girl with amusement in his eyes, while i look at her with confusion in my eyes. She stops and looks at me, whileni slightly struggle with lee. She shakes her head and steps closer. I stand still and hold my breath. Neji goes on the defence while holding guy. Getting ready to drop him at any second. She puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles. I relax as she takes lee off my shoulder and gives him a piggyback ride.

She then turns around and holds my hand as we walk to the gate. The ninjas at the gate welcome us back as we walk through the streets of konoha. She looks around while we walk. Neji looks at her with a small smile. We were 6 years older then her and it felt like we were protecting our little sister. I wouldnt care if she was one year younger or 10 years younger i feel like i have to protect her, it felt good. It felt right, yeah.

She grabs my hand and points at the hokage tower. "Do you need to see the hokage?" She nods and i look over at neji. He nods and i look back down at her."would you like us to come with you?" She nods again. Neji walks closer to us and she grabs his hand too. Neji looks down at her and smiles. We walk into the hokage tower and ask to see the hokage. The lady at the office nods and we walk up the stairs towards the hokages office. Once we are there, neji knocks on the door. "Come in" a deep voice says. I open the door and we all walk in.

Links pov.

We see the hokage sitting at his desk smiling at us. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Tenten, neji why is there a little girl with you and an unconscious lee on her back, with an unconscious guy on your nack neji." Tenten looks down at me and i nod. She looks at lord hokage and explains "we were in the woods, training when guy sensei and lee heard the bushes ruffling and went to investigate it. It happened to be this little girl, she try to explain that she was training and guy tryed to touch her, she flipped him over her shoulder and then lee went to attack her, she stepped aside as he ran stright into a tree."

He nods and bekons me over. I follow his order and go to his side, detaching myself from tenten and neji. He smiles at me and says "whats your name sweetheart?" Neji shakes his head and says "she is a mute, hokage."  His eyes widen and so does his smile. "There is only one mute villager in konoha. Link?" I smile and sign 'hello grandpa, should i turn back to normal?" He nods and says "hello sweetheart, yes turn back into your normal form." This makes tenten and neji gasp. I turn around then back at grandpa nodding. He nods and says "because she felt your chakra, she changed forms. She is 10 years old really. Not 6."

I turn into my real self and turn back tenten and neji. They looked betrayed. I turn to grandpa and sign 'please tell them that im sorry and thst i didnt mean to betray their trust and hope to become their friend because i think of them as family.' He nods and tells them that. Tenten stsrts crying and runs over to me and hugs me. I hug back and neji comes over to me. Hugging me too. "We will always be there for you. You an ANBU? so young?" I nod and they say "how old were you when you became ANBU?" I hold up 6 fingers and they scream what.

Jiraiya pops though the window and says "oi, link. Your dad is heading towards training ground 4, i will take lee." I nod and give lee to jiraiya. Waving goodbye to everyone i jump out of the window. Running on the roofs towards the training grounds. I see a boy in a orange  jumpsuit, a girl with pink hair and a boy with shorts on. I drop down and land on the two boys. Making the whole team look at me look at me. "Kakashi sensei! What happened to you!" Then i hear "sorry i got lost on the path of lif---"