13

Sasukes pov

She was so light,  it's kinda scary, I've never seen her eat now i thing about it. walking down through the town, i notice that her head was resting in the crook of my neck. She still had pale skin but it was 2 or 3 shades darker. Poor kakashi.. he is going to be alone... I'm sure that links clone is with him. I stop thinking about link sleeping and notice that everyone was staring at me... dammit! Ok Sasuke, breath. Suddenly i feel her breathing again, she is asleep.. thank god. She wraps her arms around my neck to make sure she stays on.

"Sasuke-Kun!" I hear an annoying squeal.. dammit! I see sakura,trying to walk sexy.. but failing. Once she gets to me she doesn't notice the arms wrapped around my neck or the long hair.. dense? "Sasuke-Kun where is that rat?" What? "What are you talking about?" She clenches her fist and says "that rat that you invite into your house and that slammed the door in my face so you two could be alone when you invited me in as well." Is she really that stupid. I was the one who slammed the door in her face, and i didn't invite her into my house. Hense why i slammed the door in her face. "Link is at home, we ate dinner together and then she left. " this makes sakura pissed. "Who cooked!" She shouts and i reply saying "me." Why is she making a sense in Town. Suddenly an old lady comes over to me and touches my arm, making me look at her. "Excuse me young man, but is this girl ok? I noticed she doesn't have much chakra." This makes sakura blink and then she notices the arms.

"Who is that girl!" She screams but i ignore her. "She fine, she had to do something for the Hokage and went over bored. Thank you for worrying about her and asking." The old lady smiles and says "i used to be the head nurse if the Konoha hospital. It's just my way." The old woman says and makes a waiting jester. I nod and she runs into her house. "Sasuke-Kun tell me who this girl is!" I glare at her and say "i don't have to answer to you." Sakura starts getting upset. "Please just tell me, Sasuke-Kun."

"Why you jealous?" She goes wide-eyed and was about to speak but the lady comes back. "Can you move her hair?" I nod and move her hair, trying to cover that hickey. The lady had gloves on this time. She presses on her neck and forehead. Her heads start to glow green and then i notice links chakra levels start to get better. Almost half. The lady stops and i thank her. She explains that with her gloves she can perform the Jitsu without hands. "A young girl gave then to me after i saved her poor life."

Link starts nuzzling my neck. This makes sakura pissed off.. please something, anything to make a distraction, i like the feeling. "What did the little girl look like?" She smiles warmly and pulls out a picture of the girl and her. The girl had pale skin, a little mask and grey hair, it was link!" The woman smiles and says "i saved her life and with the gift she has given me, i have saved meny more. What are your names?" I answer and say "im sasuke and the girl you just saved was named aichi. That girl there is sakura."

She puts her hand on her chin anf then says "sakura haruno." Sakura nods and says "yes." The old lady smiles and says "i saved you with these gloves." Sakura goes wide eyed "you mean that war?" The lady nods. " after the destruction from the 9 tails attack, there was another villages that start attacking us. One day one village that doesn't exist anymore came to attack us. The hospital was getting attack and this little girl, the age or 3 covers the whole hospital in a barrier. The nurses tried to stop her but she gave he these glows and walks into outside.

I watch from the window as this little girl jumps from roof to roof to get to the hoakge tower. The hokage tower gets covered with a barrier as well. She starts running and getting people to move them into the tower. The girl got attack but an ANBU grabs her in time, the girl got let go and saved the village. She then brought the injured into the hospital. Sakura haruno was the first one i saved with these gloves." Whoa.. then i hear "hello sakura and sasuke, what are you two doing?" Sakura turns around to see kakashi sensei and link.

"Hello kakashi sensei and link." Sakura says and i nod. The old lady looks at link and starts crying. The clone automatically relises who the old lady was and hugs her. "Its ok, i see you still uses thoses gloves." She nods and hugs back, kakashi smiles at his daughter. Kakashi then notices the girl on my back "sasuke i think you should be taking your sister home now." I nod and link waves. I run home as fast as i could