7

Link pov

Why do i have to attrack weirdos, like really. I understand lee, dont get me wrong. "Neji, did you have to make him cry?" I say as i point towards the green blob on the ground with a little puddle. He sighs and says "sorry." I nod and kneel down, holding the bottom of my skirt as i do, im wearing my ANBU outfit but my shorts got torn up from the last mission so for today, while i wait for the hokage to order some more. I have to wear the skirt. Tapping on lees shoulder he looks as my face as i push my cheeks up, like i was smiling.

Lee starts blushing and i close my eye, smiling at him. Standing up, i hold my hand out towards lee. He shutters as he goes to take my hand. After 2 minutes he finally grabs it and i pull him up. Naji and tenten look at him as he turns into a tomato. "Tenten, is lee ill?" Tenten starts laughing and shakes her head "no, he just really likes you." I nod at this and lee becomes even more red. "Lee, get yourself together." Neji says and i watch in amusement as he looks away from me and squeals.

"Leave him alone!" I hear naruto say. My head shots up and i look over at neji and tenten, they nod, in understanding. I run towards the training groups to see konohamaru on the floor with a guy in all black loaming over him and a girl with a fan and blonde hair looking away. I sigh and put on my cat ANBU mask on, with my kitten eyes and tail still on. When i see kankuro taking a step cover to konohamaru my body moves on its own, you see. Im the body gaurd of the hokage and i was ordered to keep konohamaru safe. Unless he was on a mission. It was also a promise with konohamaru to protect each other. I jump ontk kankuros back with an kunai by his neck.

As i sit on him i sign 'what do you think your doing kankuro-kun.' He signs and pulls me into a hug, "why wont you talk!" Temari sighs with tears in her eyes "kankuro, dont make her think About that! Dont be selfish! Dammit! When gaara find out he will---" temari was cut off with a low voice saying "when i find out about what?" He then sees me and gives me a small smile. I wave at him and then he sees kankuro under me. He signs 'what did kankuro do.' I look at him and sign 'he was attacking the grandson of the hokage, as the hokages bodyguard i had to step in, sorry gaara-kun ' gaara looked pissed. "Kankuro, Stop being stupid, youre an embarrassment to the village. " he tried to explain and i sigh.

Temari was crying so i teleport to get, she hugs me and keeps saying "im sorry" over and over again. Turning her around he still had her eyes closed, quickly as I could i pull down my mask and kiss her on the lips then i pull up my mask. She was still crying and didnt relise. "Temari, you have no need to say sorry." I speak in a soft voice. Her eyes shot open and she looks at me, shocked. "I dont?" I nod and she smiles "your voice is beautiful." This catches gaaras and kankuro's attention. "How come you can hear her." I sigh and pull kankuro and gaara away from everyone. Pulling down my mask quickly and kissing them on the lips then placing my mask back on my face. "Hello" they smile at me.

"Why are you people here!" sakura shouts