6

Time skip 8 mouths

Link pov

I've been home for 8 mouths now and i have just been called down to the hokages office. "Link!" I turn around to the sound of my father, "yes father?" He smiles and says "i love you." Nodding i reply "love you too" he nods and grabs me my the waist then teleports to the top of our home. He starts spinning around super fast and i say "NOW!" He releases me from his grip and i get sent flying towards the hokages office, going stright through the window and landing on the sofa.

I sign 'good morning lord hokage.' He just looks at me shocked with a sweatdrop on his forehead. "I heard from naruto that you have learnt to talk to people, why havent you spoken to me?" He asks. I look at him and sign 'i have to do something then we can talk, but only us can hear it unless i change that.' He nods and says "do what ever you have to so we can talk, link" i nod and walk up to then, bowing and then as i take off my mask, i peck his lips. He was shocked then i say "sorry thats how we can talk." And put it back on. (She forgot to sew her lips today)

He nods and then i feel a presence, i do a bunch of handsigns and kitten ears and a tail appear. The hokage just chuckles and says "the copy kitten is back." I smirk and then the door flys open with a bang with a young boy With spiky brown hair and black eyes, wearing a blue scarf and green goggles holding an kunai. When he sees us he drops the kunai and runs over to me, crying. He jumps into my arms and hugs me. I look down at him, patting his spiky hair down.

"Big sis, where were you! I missed you! I looked everywhere for you!" I look down at him and smile. He could understand alittle of sign language but he wasnt very good. "I want to hear your voice sis, i wish i could." Looking over at the hokage, he nods and i tilt konohamaru's chin so he was face me. I put an hand over ,my eyes telling him to close his, once he does i quickly pull down my mask and peck his lips and he becomes bright red. He opems his eyes, shocked. "Now you can hear my voice konohamaru. " he smiles   "thanks kitten."

He starts playing with my tail as the hokage starts speaking to me "the chuunin exams, i expect you to help your team and help run the exam."i nod and then i hear konohamaru's voice "can you take me to naruto, sissy. " nodding he jumps on to my back and waving at hokage he dismisses us and i jump out of the window. When i jump down, i land right in front of lee. He had hearts in his eyes and konohamaru glears at him. "Hello beautiful im-im rock lee, wi-ll y-yo-you go out with ME!"i just blink and walk away while konohamaru sticks his tongue out at lee.

Going to training ground 4, i see an orange jumper, konohamaru kisses my masked cheek and hops off. I teleport away and land near neji and tenten, they were shocked to see me but relax when they do. "Hi little sis!" Tenten says and i wave. They sigh and say "is there anyway for you to talk."i nod and cover my eyes. They nod and cover their eyes, i pull down my mask and kiss both of them quickly. Then i pull my mask back up. Tenten and neji kiss my cheek all of the time so they are used to kissing me but this is the first time i kiss them. Their hands drop from their eyes and they looked shocked. "Hello tenten, neji." They smile and tenten starts awing. Tilting my head to the side. "Your voice is so cute!" I blush this, luckily for me i was wearing my mask. So they would never know i blushed.

"Who can hear you." I point at only my self and then speak "i can change it so you can hear what im saying to tenten. " he nods and so does tenten. Lee walks over and points at me. "It's you! PLEASE DATE ME!" I run behind neji and he glears at lee, "back off of our sister." Lee was shocked and says "me and her have a connection." Neji smirks and says "well have you kissed her?" He goes pale. "Your not saying that you have? are you neji!" He nods with a huge smirk on his face...

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"