3

-time skip 4 years -

Link pov

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. Me and pervy sage have been traveling for 4 years and been training super hard, im talking about 1000 press ups an day and going over different jutsus. Im now a master at taijutsu and ninjutsu but genjutsu is alittle harder. Im still mute and still have my lips sewn up but jiraiya hasnt ever seen them. Teleporting from the branch i was resting on and into a hotspring. Knowing that pervy sage was going to come and perv on me. He has used me for 1 ich ich book and is planning to write another one.

Changing just into my bikini and my mask, i hide my clothes my a rock and then I do a bunch of handsigns to a underwater breathing jutsu. Then diving into the water, so pervy sage wont be able to see me. "Link! Where are you! Link im worried! " i hear him call and i sign, youre not worried you just want to see me in a bikini again. After i finished washing, i swim up to the surface and sigh. Why cant we go home yet, this isnt fair! Dad and grandpa have most probably forgotten me.

Jiraiya sees me changing and wolf whistling, sighing, i turn around to see that he has packed up. Tilting my head he smiles at me "we are leaving to go home." I just look at him then sign 'ok.' As a ninja i have lernt to hide my emotions also because we have been traveling together i had to teach him sign language.we go into sunagakure and stright into the kazakage tower, we have spent a year in every village, i've became a ninja and a granddaughter to each kage.

We walk into the office of the 4th kazekage, rasa to see gaara, kankuro and temari. Gaara has always been a brother to me because i have never judged any of the jinchūriki. He sees me and gives a small smile, kankuro smirks at me and temari waves at me. I nod back and go over to the kazakage. Jiraiya walks over towards the chair and says "me and link are going back to konoha, thank you for allowing us to train in your village. " i bow down and for the first time that anyone but jiraiya has heard i sign. 'Thank you lord kazekage, and you guys.' I look over at the guys as there eyes widen.

They all run other to me and hug me, including gaara. The kazekage then speaks up and says "its grandpa kazekage to you little miss." I nod and sign 'grandpa kazekage' he smiles and messes up my hair, since im the smallest in the room. We say our goodbyes and leave the kazekage tower and towards the exit of
. We look at each other and nod. We start running at full speed towards konoha, my home. Ah it has been awhile since we have been here.

As we were running though the forest i change my looks into a girl with light blonde  hair, green eyes and a green jacket with a white top and black jeans. Since i could feel 4 strangers chakra's. My face had change as well. It was close to whst i looked like when i was young but i had goldish black eyes and pale skin not to mention thst my hair was grey. Me being me, i was in the lead and kept running towards the gates. Not really being scared of being caught.

Sure enough, a old guy wearing a jump suit with a young look alike stop me. "Ah, youthful child, what are you doing out here? All by yourself?" I look around and point at the boy who was training. They relized that i wouldnt speak "haha of course youthful child, you were training. Lets find your mother." and then he goes to put his hand on my shoulder i grab his rist and flip him over him shoulder. Did i mention i changed into a 6 year old? The look alike then comes at me so i move out of the wave, making him run into a tree. A girl looks over this way to see me, her sensei and the look alike. "Neji.. this young girl just took out lee and guy sensei.." the boy known as neji looks over at us and i start walking away.

I fell the ground move as the sensei stands up and runs over to me. I do a bench of handsigns and then i turn around and open my mouth a sound wave pulses from my mouth and he falls onto the floor. I relize jiraiya was in a tree watching with a smirk on his face. The girl walks over to me but stops then i look over my shoulder at her. She puts her hands up showing me that she won't try anything. "Hi im tenten, he is neji. That was guy and lee. Where are you going?" I point towards konoha gates and she nods "want us to take you since we need to take them to the hospital. I nod and behind my back i sign to jiraiya 'see you at lord hokages office.'