17

time skip

We passed the Chūnin exam luckily and I'm back to my normal self, I knew that Sasuke was going to betray the hidden leaf village and I knew that I would need to trust him as well. "Father, What would you do If I told you that we might not be together for awhile?" he looks up from his book and asks "I would want to kill myself." this makes me tense and I look at him, "Even if I didn't have a choice?" he stares at me and picks me up, hugging me. "Tell me what's wrong now" he commanded. staring into each other's eyes, I say "The snake has bonded me to the Uchiha. Uchiha wants revenge and I must help him or I will die."

He stares at me and says "I understand." I stare at him and say "Will you be the one to kill me?" he stares at me and says "Is that what you want?" I just stare at him. he sighs and says "Let's go meet the team" I nod and walk next to him. Once we get there we see Sakura wearing normal clothes, I knew it. "Hello," she says and I look at her. "Hello, Villager." I reply and she smiles "Hello ANBU-chan and Sama." father looks at her and says "Are you sure you want to do this?" She stares at me and says "I've been taught that I am too weak to do this and I would just put my team in danger." We nod and she nods back.

Walking passed me I state "Yes you are weak, right now. However, Don't give up. I didn't save you, just to give up. I saved you to save others, to save me when I fall. You have a talent even if you haven't seen up. we have, You won't stay a Villager... You would get too bored of sitting back and watching others. It's what I like about you." I could feel her chakra stopping and she replies with "You like me? that's news." I just stare forward and say "Don't let it get to your head, having me like you isn't anything amazing" I continue to walk forward with father, 

Once we get, the boys stare at us and I say "Team 7 has only 3 people." they stare at us and my father says "Sasuke, Naruto meet your team mate. Link Hatake." they stare at me and then hug me. "Sakura has quit being a ninja." they nod and I say "I hope we work well."