18

Sasuke pov:

My plan is ready; All of my ties to this village will be severed after tonight. Running towards the village gates, I smile to myself. "I will see you soon, My love." I run out of the gate and then smirk "After all, you will have to find me. You will die if you don't." I could sense a presence, I get out my Kunai from my back pocket. I jump into a tree and drop down, Pining the person down and hold the kunai to the person's neck, Only to find a kunai to my neck too. "Sasuke, Why are you pinning me down?" A soft angelic voice asks. I smile warmly to see her, Link. 

"Sorry." That's all I say as I drop my kunai. She sure was quick. "Where are we going then?" She asks me, I smile at her then pick her up. Holding her in my arms as I run away from the village. She doesn't argue back at me. This is one of the reasons why I love her. "I'm going to become a student to Orochimaru." She just nods at me. "Ok." Link just stares off into the night sky. "Whats wrong, My little kitten?" I ask. "Nothing, Just a snake is going to get his fangs into my little bird." 

What is she trying to say? Before I could ask she states. "Just be careful and dispose of me when needed." I stand still. Did she think I was going to leave her? She tilts her head "I'm never going to leave you." She stares into my eyes and whispers to me "You will... I can see it." a chill runs down my spine. I refuse to let you go. We are bonded together forever. She closes her eyes. When she does she turns into my sister. After that, I feel her body go limp. She is asleep. 

I find his base and see Kabuto waiting for me. "So you finally joined us." he smirks once he sees Link in my arms "So she came with you?" I nod and active my Sharingan. He turns away from me and walks forward. I follow him. We go down the stairs and I see a man with white hair and bandages over his face, It was Orochimaru. I'm blank out everything he says and just force on the girl in my arms. 

"Let me show you two to your room." I nod and fall him. I could feel Kabuto's eyes on my link. I refuse him to know about link's and my friendship. I will just allow them to think we are brother and sister. "Don't lay a finger on my sister, Kabuto." He blinks and looks forward. As we get to the room, Orochimaru smirks at link "Such a beautiful girl..." I nod and state "I know she is." Orochimaru stares into my Sharingan activated eyes and turns away. I close the door and lay her down.

I sit next to her and stare at her. "Please stop staring at me Sasuke, I will get paranoid." Her eyes open and I see Sharingan. I smile and stroke her face  "You are amazing..." She just stares into my eyes. I lean down and kiss her softly. She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck. Slowly, I pull away and she blinks at me. "I love you, Link," I whisper and she smiles softly. "I love you too." Suddenly, I hear her voice in my head "Please name me something." I blink and remember that her voice was a Jitsu. "Sakichi." she nods at me and us close our eyes, hugging each other as we fall asleep.