14

(Hi guys! im going to skip the written part of the Chūnin exams sorry) 

Sasukes pov:

"Aichi!?" i call out, its the second day of the Chūnin exams and she was still asleep. god, like father like daughter. "Aichi!" she just turns her head. her hickey is fading.. wait! i know what to do to wake her up! slowly, walking over to my bed, which she happens to be sleeping on. dont ask ok. grabbing both her hands and placing my lips on her neck sucking gently, marking her. "Onii-chan, that is a very rude way to wake up your sister." her sweet voice says. i suck down harder making her breathing go shallow. "Sasuke, i think you have marked me plus im awake. we are going to be late." i dont move.

"Is this because of the fact that sakura saw the hickey?" i growl at this making her moan lightly. "Onii-chan please.." i sigh and let go. once i did she looked up at me questioningly. "I saw that your hickey was fading." she nods and says "Well you could have just told me." She stands up and spins around once, getting her changed. "lets go onii-chan." she grabs my hand and we teleports to the forthy-fourth training ground. she looks over at me and says "I need to go ask the hokage something, you will have to start the exams without me, i will be able to find you okai?" 

"Ok." is all i said and she nods then disappears. some of the ninjas saw her disappears and were in all. "Damm she was hot and can do that, she is so gonna be dating me" and "Wow she was amazing"  this pissed me off. "know your place." is all i say and walk over to naruto and sakura. "Where is link?" naruto asks and sakura just says "She is most probably late, like always." then we here "Hello everyone! welcome to the  Forest of Death" we hear a soft voice say and everyone looks up at link, well her clone. "Link-chan is speaking!" naruto says and i sigh "Its a Jitsu." he calms down and they start to explain the task. we start...

Aichi pov: 

I walk over to the hokage's office. everyone looking at me and whispering about me. this is starting to hurt, everyone knowing who i am, everyone finding out about dad, everyone finding out my age, my secret.  You ok cub? "yes mommy" he sighs and says Are you sure, sweetheart. I know you're really shy... plus know that everyone can hear you is making u really weak, if you need you can use my power.. "Im fine mommy, I would never use you unless you ask me to and even then it will only be in an emergency." he just nods after that. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry, I have started school and its getting harder to find time to update my storys. i will update more soon