5

Recap:

"Kakashi sensei! What happened to you!" Then i hear "sorry i got lost on the path of lif---"

Kakashi pov

Everyone looks at me then back at link. I opens my arms out and her eye glows bright as she  run into my arms. Everyone just watches our little moment. "How is my sweetheart?" She smile and put a thumb up. I chuckles and looks at my students who had their mouths open in shock. "Who is that!?" Me and link ignore them as i lets go off her. She turn around and walk closer to the 3 students of mine. As she walk with her back towards me, sakura gasp. I blow fire out of my mouth and it surrounds her. She makes a barrier over the students. As the fire clears up, there was no body. A clone?

I look all around me then i see a lock of hair. Doing the same handsigns as before i burn down a tree. Then i sigh and says "i dont see you in 4 years, i hope your not going easy on me link!" Then i get pinned on the floor. I look up to see link sitting on my back with a kunai against my neck. She beat me. "What so i expect from you" Naruto starts banging on the barrier and i look at link and say "thanks for protecting them." She nods and lowers the barrier. Naruto runs up to me and reaches for my mask while sasuke reaches for links.

Link grabs naruto and pins him to the floor using a kunai. Naruto struggles with getting kunai off of him and sasuke runs up to her with a kunai, she uses her one to unarm sasuke and jumps on him, straddling him while doing it. She then throws 1 kunai, pinning sakura to a tree. So all 3 of my students were pinned down, struggling.

"Guys you cant go against link, she is an ANBU." They looked at her shocked and sakura says "how old is she, how long as she been an ANBU?" I sigh and she nods. "She has been one since she was 6 and she is now 10. " Jiraiya then pops up and when he sees the position of link and sasuke he gets a nosebleed. "Yes, woman dominating man. This is going into the next book." In a blink of an eye link wasnt on sasuke anymore but was behind jiraiya with a kunai in hand. He sighs and throws me the new book of ich ich.

"Thanks." He nods and link lowers her weapon. She goes over to sakura and removes the kunai. Then naruto. Naruto looks at her and says "why havent you spoken?" She looks at him and then pulls his head down making them kiss. Narutos eyes widen with a big red face. I notice sasuke blushing too. She pulls away and naruto was there in shock. "Welcome link, our new team mate. Well my new partner and your sensei."

Link pov.

Once i finish kissing naruto dad says "welcome link, our new team mate. Well, my new partner and your sensei. " naruto snaps back into reality and points at me. "Why did you kiss me!?" I shake my head and through our minds i say " im mute, this is one of the only ways i can talk to you. Sorry to shock you." He nods and says "why are you mute." I smile and say "i hate sewn my lips together because its part of my training now it feels weird not having them sewn." His eyes widen.

"YOU SEWN YOUR LIPS TOGETHER!?" This makes sakura and sasuke look at him weird. "Whats wrong with you naruto?" I sigh as it wears off. I pull my mask down so you can only see my lips. My headband was covering my eye. They all gasp and i pull the thread out. Making me look normal. "Why do that to yourself?" Then he says "why arent you replying!" Dad sighs and says "unless she kisses you lips to lips it will run out of time. " naruto walks up to me and pulls me into a kiss. This makes everyone shocked by this bold move.

"Your a good kisser naruto." I joke and he blushes "thanks, youre a good kisser too." I smile and i look st kakashi. "You all have to kiss her." Sakura covers her mouth and screams "No way in hell! Im not gay she isnt a boy!" I sigh at her. Sasuke walks up to me and tilts my head up and kisses me deeply. I look at him blankly as he looks like he was enjoying it. After 2 minutes he pulls away. "Hi im link." He smirks and says "who can hear us?" I answered him with "only me and you. However i can change that on missions but for now its just us." He nods and says "keep it like that." I nod. I run behind the tree and turn into a really hot guy. I return and sakura had hearts in her eyes. Then she shakes her head snapping out of it. I walk up to her and kiss him then i turn back. "Sorry to trick you." She blushes and sighs "its fine you were a boy when we kissed." I nod and smile.

I sewn my lips back up and pull my mask up.