8

"Why are you people here!" Sakura shouts. I hear sasuke 'hn' and then i get tackled by konohamaru. He was shaking and i smile alittle. "You will be safe, your with me." He looks at me and hides his face into my neck. Naruto was staring at sakura and sakura was fuming. Its kinda scary. "DID NONE OF YOU HEAR ME!" she screams and i jump into a tree, at the pitch of the scream. Sasuke jumps down a branch and pats my head, "why do you have cat ears?" Looking at him i reply "im the copy kitten ninja of konha. Since my father is the copy cat."

He nods and then i hear gaara say "we are here in konoha because we are taking part of the chuunin exams." She tilts her head and then naruto shouts "whats the chuunin exams?" Gaara was getting more and more angry. Konohamaru stops crying and i smile at him. "I need to calm down gaara, i will be right back. " he nods and i jump down and hug gaara. He automatically hugs me back, "gaara-kun, none of the hidden leaf ninjas know about the chuunin exams they were ment to be informed in an hour time." He looks at me shocked

"Oh sorry kitten." I nod and he lets me go. I do a bunch of handsigns and hit the ground, so only us get effected. I had made then all become nekos.. "what did you do?" I point at my ears and then turn around, showing them my tail and shake it alittle, this gets them all angry and i runaway which them following behind me. "Get back here!" I hear naruto say and i giggle. Jumping onto the roof, i see sand. Gaara! I do a bunch of handsigns and make a clone of me while i turn into a cat.

Gaara smirks as the clone cant get away from his sand, trapping it. Gaara walks into the clone and tilts it's head, doing a bunch of handsigns and the clone starts crying, making everyone shocked. Sakura was happy about me being upset and then she sees the look of anger on sasuke face as he looks at gaara. Sakura becomes jealous, gaara and the others were panicking and then the clone dissappeared. They all grab their kunai and jump back. Trying to find me. Nice try guys.

"Meow" i speak up and sasuke picks me up. We go to the hokage tower to ask if the hokage can get rid of my jutsu, as we enter he smiles and says "i see you have found my kitten." Sasuke looks at me shocked to see i had the hokage brand on my back. "Meow" he smiles and says "what can i do for you?" Gaara points at his head and the hokage smiled "they look nice" Sakura gets mad and says "lord hokage! Please help undo this jutsu! Stupid link put it on us!" Stupid? Huh? I meow.

"I cant undo it, i can only ask her to undo it, sakura. Oh by the way my child, never insult the hokages bodyguard. After all she has saved all of you team 7. Includes you gaara, kankuro and temari. So never insult someone who is the reason you are alive, since that is what made her mute. Never do it again, understand me." Sakura nods, scared at his serious voice. "Why is she your body gaurd?" Naruto asks and he looks him "because she has safed me multiple times and has never questioned an order, she can also be in front of 6 ninjas without being detective, for example. " he says and nods, i change back still sitting on his lap. "Hi"

Naruto runs over to me and hugs me. He was crying? "Naruto?" I look into his eyes, kurama? "Kurama-kun, how are you?" He smiles and says through mind linker (that is how i speak to people) "good, this brat is trying to be-friend me and your my only friend cub." He looked upset and confused. "Im your first friend kurama-kun, you need to get along with your jinchūriki." He pouts and says "naruto is trying to take over cub, love you" i nod and then narutos eyes go back to normal, he was confused, i take away the jutsu. "Happy now naru-kun?" He blushes at the knew nick name.

Awe cute.