No Mercy

The Precursor grabbed my head, and shone an enchanted amulet into my face, and I was mesmerized by it. I saw my past, and all the terrible mistakes I've made. I  saw myself as a child when the rebel alliance struck, they took my mother hostage and they took off with her out of the room. My dad locked my in a safe area and chased after the rebels. Next was a memory of me and my parents at one of my brother's funerals, then we were attacked again by rebels. I watched as my mother was shot in the heart by a sniper. I dragged her to a safe location, where she died in my arms, and I held her close. I was then brought back to consciousness, and back into the war. I reached for my knife, and I stabbed the precursor in the arm, and I fell to the ground. My partner picked me up and ran away. "Going so soon? We haven't even gotten started yet." Said the Precursor in a teasing tone, before turning into dust and appearing in front of us. The Precursor stabbed my partner in the throat, and threw me off the roof. I hit a food stand, and tumbled to the ground. I got up and picked up a sword, while looking at the revenants fighting against the Precursors, with the marines assisting them. The Precursor jumped off after me, and I dodged out of the way where he landed, and ducked under his sword strike, and slashed at his legs. We fought while building were engulfed in flames, fighter jets fly above, and the sounds of gunfire and explosions surrounding us. I was kicked to the ground, and George came over and distracted the precursor whilst I got away to recover. "Ah look, The Savior and the Reclaimer are both here, it's like christmas all over again." Said the precursors, "The gods will be proud to know this." Said the precursor as he slashed at George with great force. They clashed swords over and over again, then their swords both shattered to pieces, and they fell to the ground. The precursor regrew his hand, and they both fought in hand to hand combat. "Come on, focus your anger, and let it out. You will make a destructive change to yourself, savior." Said the precursor, turning his fist into a hammer. I looked around for my rifle, and I raised it to the other precursors, and fended them off so we could find a way to get the upper hand. A marine threw a cluster grenade, and killed two precursors, and destroyed a support to a bridge that was over us. We continued our fight, but we heard the bridge start to give away, and everyone looked up and ran. The precursors turned into dust and seeped back into the ground, while the revenants and fallen angels went back into their portals, and me, George, and Abby were the only ones left running. I heard the collapsing get closer and closer, and before I knew it, I was unconscious.