The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed

While I was unconscious, I had a dream where I saw my mother being taken from my hands. I reached out for her, but she was too far away. I turned around to see a giant blade of a precursor's arm sword come hurdling towards me. I, then, woke up in a tub, and a professor and his wife were standing in front of me. "Oh thank goodness that he's alive." Said the woman, "Yeah, we're lucky he pulled through. without him, we are  as good as dead." Said the professor. I get up and try to leave, but my body ached and I just sat back down. "Where am I? And who are you?" I said, "You are in a safe place, we dug you out of the rubble, when we went to investigate the sudden explosion. I am Professor Locke. Now sit still." He replied while giving me some pain killers, and placing hot coals on my open wounds, and putting bandages over them. "So we heard that the precursors have come back from their 60 million year long nap, I see?" He says to me, "Yeah, what are they?" I said to him, "They are one of the many different precursor species out there, you have just managed to anger the weakest one out of  the 10 different species." said the professor, "I want to help on  your little quest to save humanity." Said the professor. I turned around and looked at him, "Help me? How could you possibly do that?" I replied to him, and he gave me a reassuring look at me, "I have to show you something... Follow me." He says, getting up from his seat, and leading me down to his cellar. The place was filled with books of legends about all the other realms, and what types of entities live within them. "I have read the legend that there will be nine heroes that are worthy of traveling between the realms, and saving humanity from possible invaders. You, George, Abigail, Michael, Stephan, Lahrach, Andrew, Dianna, and one more." Said the professor, "Who is the last one?" I said, "He is a revenant, who is one of the most legendary heroes out there. He goes, and takes out everyone, and everything in his path." Said the professor. "Where can I find him?" I said. "Don't bother looking for him, he'll come to George when he's ready." Said the professor. I give concerned look at the professor, "When he comes to George?" I say. "Yes, George and this 'Phantom' are mega figures. People who hold legendary power that is highly versatile. That's one way of killing these precursors." Said the professor, "And the other way?" I said. "Or you could enter the realm of  the precursors and destroy their source of life. The heart of the queen. The ultimate precursor, who gives the precursors the ability to not take any type of damage. One stab to the heart is all it takes, but it'll be next to impossible to be able to get to the queen, let alone her heart." Said the professor. The professor opened up a locked chest and gave me what was inside the chest. It was a sword, shield, legendary warrior armor, and an amulet to go to the realm of the Precursors. "This is the same armor that George and his family wears. What is it made out of?" I asked, "It's an alloy of all the different materials, from all of the realms, mixed into one very tough alloy. It can survive several nukes, you'll be fine. Now go, Azathoria and our realm needs help. Save us." Said the scientist. Without hesitation, I quickly left the cellar and headed off to uncover the truth.