The Rebel Alliance

After the soldier had been lifted away, The Fallen Returned to the fight. I was shooting at the revenant army with my rifle. I ran out of ammo, so I took out machete and joined George, Abby, and Lahrach in the fight for this city. We, eventually, pushed them all back into their portals back to Azathoria. When the rest of the revenant forces went back to Azathoria, a sudden portal opened behind us. We all turned around and raised out weapons, then two kids walked through and ran to George and Abby. "Who are these two? And why do they have weapons and armor?" George looked at me in the eyes, "These are me and Abby's kids. We trained them to fight in a battle. They fought in a rebellion against most of the Azathorian kingdoms." said George. Suddenly I get notified by another platoon about a problem 8n the outskirts of town. I was about to call in for a helicopter to bring us there, but the Fallen Warriors had come by and picked is up and were bringing is to the distress call. As we approached, we saw threats against the IMC, written by rioters. I looked and saw that the military platoon was completely slaughtered by the rioters. When we were dropped off, the rioters were facing us, but they had the look of disappointment in their eyes. "Attention citizens." I begin, "there is no need to riot against us, we're the good guys. The revenants started this." I said, but the the rioters just raised their weapons in the air and yelled at us, "Why bother? If you wanted this war over, it would be finished a long time ago. We can protect ourselves." The riot leader yelled. I looked over at George, and I gestured for him to follow me, and we took a step forward, but the rioters went into a defensive position and raised their bats and knives at us. "Don't worry, we are here to protect you all." I spoke out to them, "Yeah right, sat that to all of the dead citizens of this city." said a rioter, "Can we just kill them?" said another rioted said, "Of course, they aren't helping us out." said the riot leader. The rioters charged at us, with bats, axes, and knives raised at us. I raise my machete, George and Abby pulled out their swords, even their kids got out their weapons, the daughter had a bow, while the son had a sword. We all charged, even the Fallen Warriors were with us as well. We clashed in the middle, swinging our weapons, people dying. A portal opened next to us, and everyone stopped fighting and focused on the revenant army that had poured out. It was clash after clash, humans and revenants dying. I ran to the front lines with my pistol, firing into the army of revenants. A revenant enforcer jumped onto one of the rioters and I quickly stabbed the revenant in the throat with my combat knife. The rioter looked at me with a sense of forgiveness. The battle ensued, the demons were being pushed back into their portal. The revenants retreated, and everyone cheered in victory. The rioters had started to like us, but they still disliked the IMC. A rescue helicopter landed down and the IMC had gathered the rioters in the heli. "Just so you know, there are more rebels deeper in the city, just warning you." said a rioter. Then the helicopter flew away to bring the rioters to the base to be questioned as to why they were rebelling. Me and everyone else was heading deeper into the metropolis when many loud roars were heard, coming just off the shore of the beach.