little Moments Like This

Amara (POV)

            "No way, seriously" Anna said. I smile a little at her reaction. Anna has always been dramatic but today she's excited about every little thing."yeah" I was a little surprised myself when Jack smiled at me in calculus.
         I mean I guess I'm pretty if you like Burnettes with yellow eyes, yes yellow eyes I mean I don't know what happened with the genes in the family, but I didn't get hazel eyes like my mother and father. Nope I got Bright yellow eyes.

                 I have a toned figure because of weight training. Anna looked like a porcelain doll, curly blond hair with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. She had bigger boobs then me though, so I'm still a little salty bout that little fact but it's whatever.

        I look around the cafe when I hear a moan and find a couple kissing and touching in a booth. Ugh. What. Pervs. In public, seriously.
        I shiver and look to the side booth to find a man stareing at me. And when I say man I mean it.

              There's no other way to describe him. He looks young, probably close to my age. He has black hair and green eyes that could turn you to goo as soon as he looks at you.
  He had high cheekbones and a strong jaw. I look to my BFF to find she was talking to me the entire time I was observing the cafe.

              I grimaced knowing she would scold me for not listening. She gives me a annoyed look and flips her blond curly hair to the side.
         "Were you even listening Mara" Anna frowns and says "you were off to Wonderland again weren't you,seriously Mara it's like every time I try to have a real conversation with you,you completely ignore me" Anna sighs.
                  It's not that I ignore Anna it's just she talks all about boys and how they line up for her.
            It's so easy for her to get a descent boyfriend, me on the other hand boys only like me because I'm popular in school and I have big breasts.

             My eyes are odd which normally makes every guy think I don't have other options which is sucky but its true.
        I look at the side booth to see it empty hmm I guess the handsome man left. Geez.
         I think I scared him off."let's get going I have a test tomorrow so I have to study in can drive you home." Anna says as she stares at me with wide blue eyes.
       I shake my head "No I'll just walk home it's not that far." Anna seems to think about this and shakes her head. "Geez. Fine but don't cry to me if some pervert trys to pick you up. BYE!"flipping her hair and everything.
          I smile knowing she didn't mean that."bye" I whisper,not knowing I was about to take a peek into a world of a whole lotta bullshit...