Innocent little thing

Tobias POV
The days seemed to mash together, while Damon and Zane were gone. And if I'm being completely honest I was lonely, they always go on trips without me. I look at the clock and wonder why Damon hasn't mind tapped me yet. Normally he would've updated me on how things are going, I wonder if they are bringing nutter butters with them when they arrived. I would probably love them more to be completely honest.
I get out of bed and make my way towards the tv. I look through my tv case for while then decide on one of my favorites......STARWARS. I know it's a little nerdy but I just love the little robot, he's so cute and innocent.

Amara POV
"Where...am..I" my words sound clouded and foreign to me, and I wonder if I was given a drug while I was sleeping. My hands weren't tied anymore, but I was for sure restrained. Oh my god my head fricking hurts like a scooter to the shin, Damn what did those psychos give me.
They must've roofied me in the store, because there's no way I heard that guys voice in my head without some serious dose of drugs. I know for a fact I'm partially sane although you wouldn't think so considering my Jonny bravo act in the store. Nice one mars seriously you might've gotten yourself a one way ticket to human trafficking and creepy sex cults where men in diapers try to have sex with you. I mean what normal person talks back to a guy with a gun in his hand... on second thought maybe I am insane because.. I did that. "Wakey, wakey princess" arms tighten around me even further. Shit I forgot I'm still trapped with these crackhead robbers. Fear begins to set in as I review my situation and what these guys are going to do to me. Hell what am I going to do. "Aww your speechless, because of my good looks I see, I mean who can blame you. I am model material" ugh the fucking nerve on this one why don't you jump out the fucking side door. I try to gather my words enough to say "screw you asshat"
Silence... bam!
I gasp as my head hits the floor I feel his body on mine, and squirm. I feel his breath against my ear " you don't want to push me princess, I'm not someone who will take shit like disrespect from you." I shudder as his hand curls around my throat. "Do you understand". i feel the beginning of tears, and I silently curse them I always seem to cry when I'm scared or angry. I'm sure to lose this fight even if I comply but he'll probably go easy on me if I submit. "Sorry I couldn't hear you I was too focused on how your breath smells like nasty Doritos, my bad" I could practically feel the energy take a skydive to doom, welp you can't say I don't got guts you freak. He leans down and says "Oh princess you really should've said. Yes sir."

Authors note 📝

Let me know if I should keep writing this

Keep writing ——-

Leave it be ——