Damons fucking lost it!

Damon POV
Jesus give me strength to not cuff this girl and throw her In my truck and defile her in more ways then one. I can tell Zane feels the same way considering his emotions were going haywire. Uggghhh I'm hard just thinking about her laying naked between Zane, Tobias and I. I wonder if she'll fight us I mean I know she found me attractive considering the fact she couldn't keep her eyes off me in the la buta cafe. I smile and bag the cash into my duffel bag and send a mindtap to Zane   ~ get her in the van ~ Zane nodds my way before closeting his eyes and conjures his Jin. All the people drop to the floor unconscious, I chuckle playing with them a while more would have been more fun. Subconsciously I lick my teeth thinking of all the punishments to come towards our little mate. I make my way out the glass doors not paying the store we had robbed any heed what so ever. It was a easy Heist and boring at that, I step into the van and wonder what Tobias will think of our little minx surely he will want her to be punished for tryin got hurt our poor half Zane. I smile and listen for noise in the back of the truck where Zane was holding her.

   Amara POV
I hear the revving of an engine, my arms and legs seem to be tied in some kind of binding. I pull against them seeing if I could break them, I struggle and curse at myself for thinking they would underestimate me and loosen the ties. Huh like it's gonna be that simple, mother fluckers. I try to find any clue to where the truck was heading, by the bumpiness and the way the truck was having a mini freaking seizure I'd say we were in the bad part of the city. The city is mostly made up of good roads and nice neighborhoods. The slums were where all the roads went to the crapper. The truck hit a pothole and I'm flung to the side and bang my head against something hard. The dark truck goes darker and I pass out.

What are your thoughts on Damon and who is Tobias hmmm so many questions what can Damon and Zane read each other's mental messages????? You'll find out soon maybeeee

~Becca