One more day

NOTE 🚨This chapter is not for the light of heart at ALL there is a lot of death and emotional triggers read at your own discretion. 🚨

Amara(POV)

    They all look at me as if I said something funny, but I was dead serious. Haha dead get it.?  Damon speaks first " you know that's not how this works. We need you alive in order to serve us." I'm gonna punch him. Serve him are you fucking kidding me. Over my rotting corpse. Zane smirks and then almost like he couldn't help himself bellows his laugh.
       I'm just surprised a lung didn't eject from his mouth. " ya know Damon maybe we should just let them go I mean I don't know bout you but I knew she wouldn't go along with this and besides this is just dirty" Zane says giving me a small smile.

      Yeah no kidding it's dirty. Damon looks at me and if I didn't know what this man was capable of I would've thought I saw guilt and remorse cross his eyes. Though I do know him and I know there's no fucking way he regrets doing this to me.

____________________________________

Damon (POV)

             I'm going to strangle Zane, then shove a poker up his ass for his smart ass comments, I swear on the unholy mother.  I sigh as I look at the hostages, I don't see the appeal to these skinny frail timid humans. All I ever wanted was a sweet submissive mate who would suck my cock as I did business. The unholy mother has other intentions, why else would she have given me such a smart mouthed sunken in brat of a mate.

    If I'm too be the villain in this mating then so be it but Amara WILL submit and become one with us. In time she will understand and come to accept the way we live. Wanting for this to be over I go over to the screen and put a finger on the eject. Zane looks at me with sadness and I sneer -it's the only option she's giving me right now she should've stuck with the rules- I mindlink zane.

     Zane nods and looks at Amara who is still staring at her loved ones looking fearful. I clear my throat and she looks at me then slowly her gaze travels towards my finger near the screen. " please take me instead I'll do what you want I've learned my lesson I swear." I smirk her and I both know she will not submit till she has no reason to leave.

    I look back and her and say " it is up to you if you wish to watch your loved ones die or walk away while they die. Either way you are not dying today nor will you ever for that matter." Tears stream down her face as it contorts into a pained expression. I press the button and gasoline is sprayed onto the humans from the ceiling, then moments later flames shoot from the corners of the area and the room lights up in flames.

I step back and turn to watch Amaras face as she realizes that she will never leave this place.  Amara crumples to the ground and starts rocking back and forth staring at the burning humans then shifts her gaze at me. I walk towards her then bend down to grab her delicate soft chin. "You belong to us the only beings you will ever love is us anyone else WILL be eliminated. Do you understand pet?"

   When she does not answer quick enough to my liking I glare and squeeze her jaw. She flinches and nods her head " Use your words or are you mute all of the sudden pet" she looks down at her hands and says " yes. I understand."  I stare at her more as I say "yes I understand what?" Her fists tighten and I smirk if she try's to challenge me her day is just getting started.

         "Yes I understand master is what I want to hear pet" I say getting irritated. She actually has the audacity to growl at me and claw at her legs as she looks up at me and says " yes. I understand. Master" she sneers the name at the end but it's progress I smile gently as I cradle her into my arms and kiss her forehead.

         "See that wasn't so bad now was it pet" I say enjoying having her so close to me when she's near my demon is content and not raging against my skin.  Zane and Tobias come and join the embrace we have won this she has no reason to go back home. There's not one to go back too.