Pissed off

Amara (POV)

       Could my day get any better ???
  The answer, of course, is no. I try to get back to my feet but I must've sprung my ankle tripping over fucking nothing!?
      I hear a chuckle and can almost feel the anger radiating off him. I needed to pee bad. I begin crawling away knowing I was ultimately fucked, perhaps, literally.
      Hmmm. I mean I haven't been active in quite a few months besides, I could use the weight loss.
Wait a fucking minute those couldn't be my thoughts. Fury consumes me and I look behind me. " stop putting those thoughts in my head asshole" I growl.
       The man belly laughs and grabs my ankle lifting me up, thankfully he picked the one not sprung.
         " oh? Kitten has claws does she?" He says sneering down at me. Yeah, bigger than your cock, pencildick!.
             His sneering is wiped off his face and in its place is a look of death.
       Well, my theory is correct, he can hear my thoughts. He throws me over his shoulder and starts prancing down the hall.
          " seems kitten needs a lesson taught to her," he says swatting my ass like I'm a god, damn kid. It stings but I ain't giving him the satisfaction of hearing me cry.
         " fuck you asshole," I say and lift my hand up pointing my middle finger. And stop calling me a kitten, just cause I have a pussy don't mean I am one. DiCk.
    He tenses hearing my thoughts then growls. Next thing I know he starts abusing my ass while still walking casually through the hallway. I squirm and try to get away frown his never-wavering hand but to no avail. 
         Oh shit. The urge to piss myself had come again but this time full throttle. Actually, ya know what you deserve this prick. I smirk and release my bladder all over the fucker. He immediately drops me and gags. 
     Laying in my urine I contemplate whether the strawberry milk or the chocolate milk was giving off the smell. Eh doesn't matter?
         " fucking disgusting woman!" He yells and picks me up by my neck holding me a foot away from his body. "Don't call me kitten or I'll act like one. Manwhore." I say grinning like an idiot.
       " Your gonna wish you hadn't done that." He seethes in my ear. He pushes open a door and drags me to the center of the room. It's pitch black but it seemed he had no problem seeing where he was going.
             He ties my hands to a horizontal bar above my head. Then latches my feet to chains attached to the floor. Fear seems to be my best friend right now.

              Lights turn on but they're dim so it doesn't hurt my eyes when they flicker on. "so whatcha gonna do Mr. Rapey.?" I say panting from the loss of energy.
      He's on the other side of the room looking at me. " well..." he says walking forward to a door and opening it. He pulls out a bucket and sponges and walks toward me. I pull in my restrains but end up hurting my wrists in the process.
         " First I'm gonna rid you of those ugly clothes..." he sets the bucket and goes to the corner of the room where there's a hose?  " then I'm going to clean that erotic body," he says sounding like he'd like nothing more than to fuck me where I stood. Well hanged. He holds the hose up and points it at me.
      He better fucking not..... he fucking sprayed me with the freezing water and I squeal like a fuckin pig. Damn him.
     I look up and see him holding his stomach shaking. The prick thinks he's funny, does he?  He was close enough for me to swing my body and knock his dumbass over. 
           He stands up and grabs the sponge, not showing any emotion at all. What? No, you shouldn't have done that or you'll regret that kitten. 
        I was getting nervous because he was taking his time cleaning me and he didn't say a word. He didn't even scold me for mocking him.
           Once he was done he went somewhere behind me and all I could hear was metal tapping and fabric material scraping against each other. 
       I try to look behind me but, his hand grabs my hair and pulls it to where my head is facing the front. Oh shit.  Then I notice the mirror. Oh shit. He seemed to be holding some type of tassel. Oh fuck. Except it wasn't a fucking tassel. His arm reaches up and...

CRACK!!!!

GASP!!???!!

CRACK!!!!

"fuck you!!!"

CRACK! CRACK!

            I scream as I feel the whip drawl blood, my back was in excruciating pain but I won't cry, not for him or anyone else for that matter. At least not in front of him.
            " I want you to count from here on out, do you understand me?" he says sliding and finger down my back. My body trembles in pain as he touches a gash from the whip. " rot in hell, while your down there why don't you suck Jeffrey Dahmer's dick." I say clenching my teeth. 
          He chuckles and resumes shredding my back, the pain seemed to dissolve after the 57th hit. I was counting but, only because when I get outta this I need to know how many bullets I will need.
          At some point he gives up and heads to the door " we're done for tonight but I will break you, I promise by tomorrow afternoon you'll be the perfect submissive and you will call me master." he grins "goodnight kitten" the door shuts then I hear a lock.

            I wait about 20 minutes or so and then I break down. I cry and scream and groan in pain wanting to kill them all, wanting to kill myself because I knew. I knew even if I did make it out of this place. I knew he was right, I wouldn't last tomorrow morning. And I hated myself for being that weak.
         I don't remember falling asleep but then again does anyone know when they fall asleep. The only thing I know is that I cannot live another night like this one.

Authors note ❤️

Omggg thank you guys sm for the votes im super glad y'all like my book. And I love reading your guys comments so please don't be afraid to let me know what I need improvement on.❤️🥺💕

What y'all think is gonna happen will Amara give in and call him master? ———-

Which one of the brothers is this ?————

Will she ever recover from the mental and emotional abuse ?———

Let me know your thoughts 🙈🤗✌️