Help!!

Amara (POV)

             "What the fuck" I mutter underneath my breath. I realized my day had turned from boring as hell to a fucking shit fest.
           People were cowering next the the walls lined up like horses.
       I couldn't see what weapon he had in his hand but there's no freaking way I'm going with this creep. A hand makes its to the middle of my stomach and pulls me against someone.
               "What are you doi.." he covers my mouth and moves me closer towards douche aka the robber and holds something sharp against me throat, probably a knife.
        hopefully not something else that's pointy ....

Zane's (POV)

            This Store was supposed to be a quick stop before Damon and I go home.
       Honestly I can't excuse the actions I did for my half but what he wants he shall get. That's how it's always been me giving him everything.
            when that beauty walked in it didn't take but a second for Damon to mind tap me and tell me that she NEEDED to come with us.
     At first I didn't understand the need for her but when my hand grazed the skin below her pink branded crop top my chest resonated with its demon.
          "Jesus" I breath being so close to our mate was driving me dizzy.                
            She was also having issues standing and keeping her balance but I could sense she was a fighter so I used my hand knife and held to her for good measure.
                 ~We can't let our mate escape ~
Damon's mind tap echos in my head, I shake my head and smile as I look through our mates.
         She's seems to be truly pissed off and slightly weirded out that my grip was to light a gentle.
             ~We're not gonna hurt you I swear it~
       I send the thought to her, she stiffens in my arms and tries her best to escape my grip.
             This girl is gonna piss off Damon with this type of attitude. What's she thinking, all the other times we had taken hostages they had been compliant and at least cared a little for their lives.      

                 The other people in the store were freaked out probably because Damon had to use his Jin ability and blow the door up with his hand, that could possibly be the reason for their submission.

               I scope our little minxs head and find her name is Amara her family is seriously rich and she's 18. Huh I look at Damon and frown
          ~She kinda young don't ya think~
   I send him.
     Damon smiles and says out loud " She's going with us". At the sound of that Amara goes wild and stomps on my feet and use her foot to kicked my groin.
           Silly girl we feel no pain this act is useless and kinda annoying. I move my hand to her forehead and use a little Jin to put her to sleep.

Hope you guys liked this chapter I worked pretty hard on it I'll update every week and try to get some backstory on our new fellow

~~Becca