Chapter Nineteen

Oh my Lord in Heaven and Hell, bitches be fucking tripping at school. Bitch, I don't like you, go the fuck away. Don't be offended because I'm honest. Go suck a cock.

Okay mini rant is over. Let's dive back into the story shall we?

Kinda a filler but I felt like posting it.

Chapter Nineteen:

I walked back into the house. Snake sat on the couch, I could see the stiches on this face. Red handed him a glass of water and what I could assume was some pain medication. She looked up and gave me a weak smile. No one spoke and the silence was killing me. Cry shot daggers at Snake, Scott and Ricky stood in the kitchen talking quietly as though one word would start a battle again while B-Star was making brownies.

I sighed, this wasn't going to happen. It was my birthday tomorrow. I cleared my throat, "How do you feel Snake?"

Everyone seemed to stare at me. I felt a hand on the small of my back and I knew it was Cry.

"It hurts," Snake said.

I nodded, moving away from Cry and walking over to sit next to Snake. I turned his face and looked at the stitches, "They did a good clean job."

Snake nodded. I looked at everyone just staring. Scott and Russ looked at Cry, Russ moving closer like he was ready to become a wall blocking Cry from attacking Snake again.

"Guys, we're all friends. Snake fucked up and he knows that. I don't expect you," I looked at Cry, "to forgive him right now or ever. But the rest of you, we're all friends. There shouldn't be taking sides and drama. What happened involves Cry, Snake and I. Don't have this ruin our trip, my birthday or our friendship. I love you all so much."

I could feel tears stinging my eyes and I blinked them away. Red came over, sitting next to me, putting her head on my shoulder, "We love you too."

I smiled softly.

"Cry."

I looked up and saw Russ holding Cry's arm stopping him from moving forward more.

"Stop it Russ."

He pulled his arm from Russ' grasp and moved closer to Snake.

"Snake, I don't know what will happen between us. But I don't trust you right now and I don't know it that'll ever be fixed. But Sophi wants us to get a long so for her, we'll be civil. But I promise you, touch her again and I will kill you."

Snake didn't answer but nodded. Cry turned and left, heading upstairs.