Chapter Twenty Three

"Sophi..."

"Hi Cry," I said, looking past him, not wanting to look him in the eye.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked, putting his stuff by the door and walking closer to me.

I shook my head and looked down, "I'm moving out."

I heard a gasp and I looked at Cry. His face held pain and shock. It looked as though I had just punched him in the gut. He swallowed and I could tell he was struggling to get his words out.

"Why?" he said barely in a whisper.

"Because I got an apartment across town. I'm moving in there today. I can't live with you, not after what you did to me."

Cry rushed over to me, taking my hands in his, "I didn't cheat!"

I looked away, "You were with her. You didn't tell me and snuck around."

"I was trying to ask her about a wedding planner and she was telling me about her pregnancy."

Cry dropped to his knees, "Please! I'm begging you."

I sighed and bit my lip.

"I don't know. I still do love you. I'm still moving out, but I'll call you in two days."

I leaned down and gave him a kiss before heading back to the bedroom and finishing the packing.

"Thank you for meeting with me," I said, sitting down across from Stacy.

"Not a problem, Sophi," she said, smiling.

"So I was wondering if you could tell me about what is going on between you and Cry," I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"There is nothing going on. I told him about my pregnancy and he asked of I could get you an appointment at my spa. To help you relax."

Her and I talked for a couple hours and she was actually a pretty nice person. I thanked her for coming out and headed back to my apartment. It had been two days since i talked to Cry. I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hey. Can you come over so we can talk?"

"I'll see you in a bit."

I hung up. Now it was just time to wait.