Chapter Eighteen

Sorry its kinda short. But I don't have much time to write a lot. And I wanted to get some sort of chapter out, I feel like I've made you wait long enough.

Chapter Eighteen:

I gasped, and moved towards Snake, who was still supporting himself with the rocking chair.

"Ryan!" I snapped, glaring at Cry. I never used his name, not unless it was serious.

He gave me an icy look, "I don't care what you have to say. He fucked up!" He turned to Snake, "You're supposed to be my friend! You know what Sophi means to me. You know I fucking love her! I was going to propose to her tonight!"

My cheeks burned at this confession and I looked at Snake, "You knew this?"

He sighed and straightened himself up, but nodded, "That's why I did what I did. If I hadn't then, I would never get the chance to."

Cry threw himself at Snake, his hands grabbing the collar of Snake's shirt as they tumbled to the ground. I watched in horror. The fire in Cry's eyes, the anger that just rolled off this body as they rolled around on the ground, was something I had never seen before. I watched as Snake threw Cry off of the vantage point he had over him, like he was a rag doll.

I knew I had to break this up but I wouldn't be able to do it by myself. I pushed open the sliding door to the living room, "Ricky, Russ! Help me please!"

They looked up from their spots on the couch, along with Scott and Red. They all stood, quickly coming outside to see what was going on.

"Cry!" Scott yelled, when he saw the madness that had ensued. Cry had returned to his spot on top of Snake. His fist repeatedly met Snakes face. I could see tears in his eyes.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled, as Ricky and Scott pulled him off Snake. Cry fought against his restraints. Russ knelt beside Snake, shaking his head.

He looked at me and Red, "He'll need stitches, Cry did a number." Red nodded and went inside to grab the car keys. I looked over and saw Battle Star, I knew he had known this would happen. I sighed.

I could hear Cry still yelling cuss words, itching to get back to kicking Snake's ass. Then Scott asked the question I was hoping wouldn't be asked, "What happened?"

Cry gave him a look that would make the toughest man flinch, "He. Kissed. Sophi."

The whole group fell silent. After a few minutes, Cry snatched his arm away from Scott, and stormed down the stairs to the beach. I sighed, trying to keep the tears from coming. I wanted to make sure Snake was okay, but I knew I should go after Cry, so I did.

"Cry!" I called, as he continued to walk. I huffed, I was getting sick of cliche moments and yelling at men on the beach. Fortunately, Cry stopped. He looked at me, the tears that had threatened to spill over earlier flowed freely down his face.

Slowly, almost hesitantly, I stepped closer. I leaned foward and wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my face into his chest as my own tears fell. Cry didn't respond at first, but wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I felt his body shake as his sobbing took over him.

We stayed like that even after we both finished crying. Eventually I knew that something had to be said. I pulled away and took his hand, gently pulling him with me as I walked him over to a small gazebo on the beach. I sat down on the bench and Cry sat next to me.

Deciding to be blunt I looked at him, "Do you want to break up?"

He looked at me, horror and shock written across his face. He grabbed both of my hands and brought them to his lips, kissing them gently, "No, please no. I love you."

I smiled softly, "I love you too. But I messed up."

I pulled my hands out of his grasp and looked down ashamed, "I shouldn't have gone after him on the beach. I should've reacted faster when he kissed me."

I saw Cry shake his head out of the corner of my eye, "No, you did what you could do. Please, don't down yourself. I love you. Please be happy."

I nodded, still not looking at him. I felt Cry gently place his hand under my chin, turning my face towards me. He captured my lips in a gentle kiss. I melted into the kiss. I knew then that I loved this man.

I pulled away from him and rested my forehead against his, giving him a small smile, "I would love to marry you."

Cry chuckled and pulled me into a hug. We stayed on the beach till it started to get dark and then figured it was time to head back to the house, I just really didn't want to awkward confrontation that was going to happen and all the questions from everyone. I sighed and took Cry's hand as we walked back up the stairs.

"Lord give me strength," I whispered under my breath.