Chapter Twenty Six

Sophi's POV

"This dinner was amazing," I said, smiling at Cry.

"I'm glad you like it baby. You deserve it."

I shook my head smiling, "Nah."

"Yes. You graduate tomorrow and I couldn't be more proud of you," He said taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

I blushed, "Thanks baby."

"So I want to talk to you about something," Cry said, taking a sip of his drink.

I nodded, curious.

So we've been through a lot this past year. You've recovered, we've gone to counseling and gotten our relationship back to where it needed to be."

I nodded again, this time in agreement. 

"And honestly I couldn't see myself not being with you for the rest of my life. I want to wake up to you, come home to you, and when I get too old to play video games have someone I can play pranks on. I want to have a family with you, and begin our chapter. The right way this time. I love you Sophi."

As he was speaking, Cry had taken a ring box out of his pocket and gotten on one knee. 

"I know I'e asked you before but I made a mistake and I didn't deserve for you to be mine then. But now I know that you are the one I want and I will never let you go. Sophia will you marry me?"

My hand covered my mouth, tears in my eyes. I nodded quickly, unable to find words.

Cry smiled and slipped a new ring onto my finger. He stood up and leaned over, kissing me softly. 

"Oh I'm so happy for you guys!" Red said, squeezing me into a tight hug, "Again!"

We were back at our house and Cry must have arranged for everyone to be there to surprise me.

Scott gave me a hug after her, "Welcome to the family."

I laughed, "Haven't I already been in the family?"

"Touche," he said.

I saw Snake standing away from everyone, quietly looking on. Cry was talking to Russ. I walked ver to Snake.

"Hey."

"Hey," he said, giving me a small smile.

"I just wanted to say thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"After everythng between you and I, you were still there for me. And that means a lot to me. I do love you Snake. Maybe not the way I love Cry but I do love you. And I would be honored if you were to give me away at the wedding."

He looked shocked, "But that's for your dad."

"My dad is dead, and my step father is not an option. And it would mean so much to me, please?"

He was silent for a moment then smiled, "I would love to."

"Yay!" I cheered, throwing my arms around his waist. I gave him a tight squeeze.

This was my family. After years of searching for a place I belonged with people who loved me, I found it. I couldn't be happier and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything destroy it.

The End.

So that's the end. I know I said there would more chapters but I like his ending point. Next week if people would like, I am going to start the sequel.

CRY AND SOPHI PLAY: MARRIAGE.

So hopefully look for that, leave a message if you would like for that to be a thing. 

Thank you so much to everyone for sticking with me. I know I am few and far between with updates and I took forever and some weren't that great. But this has become my most popular story and I have truely enjoyed writing it and reading your comments. I hope you bring that with you to the sequel. I truely and thankful and love each and every one of you. You guys are perf. 

Muah!

Sophi♥