Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

Sophi stretched and got out of bed. Red was still asleep so she quietly went over to her dresser, pulling out a long vintage looking Iron Man tank and gold leggings.

Sophi headed to the shower.

Afterwards she pulled her hair up into a high curly ponytail and put on some light make up. Heading into the kitchen she found her Grammy cooking some breakfast.

"It smells wonderful, Grammy," Sophi said, kissing her on the cheek and pulling out some yogurt from the fridge.

She sat at the table with her grandfather, "How's the traffic looking?"

He shook his head, "You'll be stuck her for another night. The roads are flooded and there are sinkholes."

Sophi sighed, "Alright."

She heard moving and looked up to see Red walking out from the bedroom.

"Good morning Red," She said, smiling at her, "Yogurt?"

"Sure, maybe after I get a shower. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Here I'll get you some towels. You can borrow some of my clothes too is you want," Sophi offered getting up from the table.

She headed into the linen closet and got out a couple towels and handed them to Red, "Here you go. My shampoo and stuff is in the shower, you can use that. And when you're done, just look through my closet."

"Thanks," Red said, smiling before heading into the shower.

"Babe?"

Cry stepped out of the guestroom next to the bathroom. He leaned over and gave Sophi a kiss,

"Morning."

"Morning babe. There is a shower upstairs. Though the water might be cold," Sophi said.

"I'll wait for Red to be done. Might be a long shot but you wouldn't happen to have any clothes I could borrow?"

Sophi smiled and walked into her room. Opening her closet she pulled out a box of clothes, "These are my brothers and Nick's clothes. I haven't unpacked them since we moved. Nick's clothes may be a bit small but my brother's should fit. I don't know about Snake though. He's built a bit bigger."

Sophi rummaged through the box and pulled out some sweat pants and a shirt with a jacket, "These are Michael's. They should fit Snake."

"Alright, I'll take them upstairs."

Cry took the box and headed upstairs while Sophi went back to the kitchen. The phone rang and Sophi answered.

"Hello?"

"SOPHIA. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE HOME?!"

Sophi held the phone from her ear then replaced it, "Hello to you too Nick."

"ARE YOU DRESSED?"

"Yes, Nick."

"I'm coming over."

He hung up and Sophi shook her head and put the phone down,

"Nick is coming over."

About 45 minutes later the guys came down, Cry was dressed in a pair of her brothers ripped jeans a Zelda v-neck shirt she had stolen from Nick and a blue biker style jacket over it. Snake was wearing the outfit that she had pulled out for him and Scott and Russ had just thrown on random band shirts that were her brothers and some jeans.

Red walked out of Sophi's room in a pair of her black skinny jeans, a loose, thin white tee and a pair of red flats.

"So guys, the roads are still out," Sophi said.