Chapter Twenty Two

Sophi's POV

I groaned and rolled over hitting my alarm clock. Dragging myself out of bed, I headed into my bathroom.

"Snake?" I called, afterwards, wandering into the kitchen.

"Coming."

He headed out of his room and into the living room. Looking over the bar at me he gave me a smile.

"You excited?"

I smiled and nodded, coming over to give him a tight hug.

"Yes! Thank you so much!"

"Don't mention it. Come on, we're late for the appointment."

I grabbed my purse and followed him out the door to the car.

We had a meeting with a realtor to help me find an apartment. Snake had offered to pay the first three months in advance while I got on my feet. I know I should have gone back and tried to finish school with Cry but I just didn't want to see him. So we started the two hour long drive back to the city to look at the apartments.

"Oh this one is perfect Snake!" I said, wrapping my arms around his and squeezing tightly.

"This is the one?" he asked.

I looked up at him smiling and nodded.

"Alright."

"We don't have to do this," Snake said softly, his hand ontop of mine.

I took a deep breath and nodded, "I need to get my stuff out of the house."

He squeezed my hand, "lets go."

I opened the front door and quietly stepped into the house. I looked around, the house was dirtier but the same. Pictures of Cry and I still lined the walls in the front hall.

I sighed and took a box from Snake and headed into the bedroom. I showed Snake to the office and asked him to pack up my computer. As I pulled clothes out of the drawers and placed them in the box I heard the garage door closing. I but my lip. I had been hoping he would come home while I was here.

Walking out into the living room, I wrapped my arms around me, hugging myself. The door to the garage opened and Cry walked into the house. When he turned and saw me, he froze dropping his keys.

"Sophi..." he said softly.

"Hi Cry."