Chapter Ten

Author’s note: so I wanted things to have already reached a year that Sophi and Cry had known eachother. So when she visited Cry for break the first time they had already known each other for six months. It’s a last minute change and I’ll re write it when I can. So bear with me. Thanks! C:

Here is the time line: Met on Late night in the summer. Six months later Sophi has break and flew to meet Cry (it will no longer be spring break. Just a break from school) and they began dating. Now their relationships and visits have been over the course of six months and now it is the summer again on Sophi’s birthday. They have known each other for a year and been dating for 6 months.

Chapter Ten:

Sophi sighed. It was summer. The moment she had been dreading. She hadn’t been able to get an internship so she was going home to her mothers. Sophi shoved the last suitcase into the backseat of her car. She only had to make it through a week and then she was heading to Florida. Her parents thought it was a trip with her friend Samy for Sophi’s birthday but really she was going to be spending the week with Cry.

Sophi took one last look at the dorm she would miss and pulled away. She scrolled through radio stations before stopping on a station playing Metallica, turning it up as she drove down the highway. Her phone rang, and she answered, pressing speaker.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby,” Cry’s voice rang.

Sophi smiled, “What’s up?”

“Nothing much. What about you? Excited for your birthday next weekend?”

“You have no idea,” Sophi said, merging into a lane, “I’m so excited to see you. I know I’m going to need it after spending a week with my parents.”

Cry chuckled, “Well there’s something I want to talk to you about.”

“What?”

“So you know how you’ve been in every late night stream since we first met basically?”

“Uh-huh,” Sophi said slowly, confused on where this was going.

“Well you’ve gotten close with everyone. And they love you, you’re really part of the crew now.”

“That’s awesome,” Sophi said, beaming, “I love everyone too. I feel like we’re one big family.”

“Good,” Cry replied, “And because of that, Scott came up with an idea.”

“Oh?”

“Mhm. He thought maybe we could all do one big week long stream, and it would end with one huge crazy ass party stream on your birthday next Sunday.”

“Oh wow. That would be awesome. But you guys really don’t have to do that for me,” Sophi said.

“Well we want to, we think it would be fun. It would only be at night.”

“Can everyone do all that with work and everything?”

“Well here’s the big surprise. I’ve rented out, along with some pitch in from Scott and Russ, a beach house down at the shore here. And everyone, Raven, Russ, Ricky, Scott, Red, me, you, Snake and Battle Star are gonna have one big vacation together.”

“Oh wow. Ryan, I’m speechless.”

“Do you want to do this?”

“Yes,” Sophi said, “But do you?”

“Why wouldn’t I want to?”

“Well, have they seen your face before?”

“Scott and Russ have. But I think I can trust everyone.”